Achievement Discussion Thread

iBuzz7S

I've been speaking to the dev about a possible error and they confirmed the time on mission 18 is wrong so unobtainable at the moment, they acknowledged this and said they will update ASAP as it effects achievements.

Thanks for the heads-up! Just bought the game and it has been quite good so far! Especially for that price tag of $5.

well for the ladybugs what you want to do is go for the one in the bottom corner first, than double back and get the top corner and go right, then down to the final one and into the zone.

wish I could explain it better but the key is to do the double back, I kept going for the top right first since it's closest but it's a quicker path that way so bottom first worked for me

well for the ladybugs what you want to do is go for the one in the bottom corner first, than double back and get the top corner and go right, then down to the final one and into the zone.

wish I could explain it better but the key is to do the double back, I kept going for the top right first since it's closest but it's a quicker path that way so bottom first worked for me

That is exactly what I was doing, but I was going back down after taking the second bug (Top left), I just realized that I can go directly right.

Thanks Mr Yacm :)

Well my progress has just gone back to 35% complete and was in the 80's. I had donne all 3 level challenges for the first 60 missions, all been reset back to level 28. Weird thing is when i complete a level it still hash my gamertag in the friends fastest time leaderboard. So my original times are all there but not there when i finish a level.... cant work out what has gone on. You can see on my TA inhave completed 60 levels on hard even have the coresponding

Achievements for finishing all level 4 challenges......