Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gamertag is Valter5118 . I'm down to get the character ranking (C to shining C) as well as the endless battle 10 wins (Endless ten), and any other online ones people may want to do.

We should get a big lobby going so that we can get more people done with the achievement in less time.

Hey, sorry if this is a dumb question as I havent gotten to open my copy yet...

Is it easy to boost in this game? Moreso than in regular SFIV? Specifically all the online wins in a row kind of things. Those were always the toughest aside from trials. I remember in SFIV you had to choose a different language preference and round time and get your partner to look for those options and kick anyone else who came in.

My gamertag is Valter5118 . I'm down to get the character ranking (C to shining C) as well as the endless battle 10 wins (Endless ten), and any other online ones people may want to do.

We should get a big lobby going so that we can get more people done with the achievement in less time.

I'm down for the C to shining C achievement and the endless battle wins. Hit up my gamertag PRNightfire

I'm in for any and all online achievements. I'm eastern time zone... be on some tonite and all day Wednesday thru Saturday.

Hey, sorry if this is a dumb question as I havent gotten to open my copy yet...

Is it easy to boost in this game? Moreso than in regular SFIV? Specifically all the online wins in a row kind of things. Those were always the toughest aside from trials. I remember in SFIV you had to choose a different language preference and round time and get your partner to look for those options and kick anyone else who came in.

It's VERY easy to boost man. Just host a lobby and boost away.

Edited by Valter

Is anyone else having trouble getting people to join parties or games right now? One of the members in here hit me up and we have been trying to connect to each other for about 15 mins with no luck. Anyone else having party or game invite issues?

Also, I am on here all the time but never post. Can anyone point me to a place that can describe how to get my gamercard in my profile?

Cheers.

Edited by optimus7

I need the following Online

Quarter Up

Fight 30 opponents via Arcade Fight Request. It'd be easy with the right bait, he he.

Team Lobbyist

Hey mon, battlin' is fun, no? Go out and create 30 Team Battle lobbies and enjoy the rhythm!

Endless Lobbyist

It's only natural for warriors to seek fights! Create 30 Endless Battle lobbies!

Teamworker

A pro can win with any team. Win 10 Team Battles but don't forget, you have to win too!

This is Madness!

Fighting is fun, huh? Well then, let's aim for 300 Xbox LIVE matches fought, OK buddy?

Bring it on!

No comrade, this will not do! We must become stronger, for our fans! Fight 100 Xbox LIVE matches!

Legendary Fighter

I shall make you the right hand of Shadaloo if you can win 100 Xbox LIVE matches!

From C to Shining C

You think you're good, don't you? Prove it by ranking up all characters to C Rank!

Now You C Me...

I wrestle only the strong! You shall rank up to C Rank if you wanna face me, comrade!

Moving On Up

Ya need to do anything to reach the top of the food chain! Let's see a Rank Up via Ranked Match!

Will Return The Favor

Edited by MadVirus

Looking to boost rank matches if anyone is game

Just send me a message/inbox on live. I'm usually on around 6-8 pm central

I am on central time as well and would help people who need to boost as well mainly 10 wins ranked and endless GT is IllMattIc 82.