This Game is not CS

Hi

I play 2h the Full Demo but this Game is not really good and its not CS. I played CS from Beta 7.1 until CS 1.3 so years ago...

Positiv is the graphics look Good and now CS on "Next gen Console" yeah but the Player / Weaponanimation are horrible for 2012, 1999 looks better. Every Game lagged, the hitboxes are not good, every player crouch and shoot, really every^^

In Arms Race really often you have no animation, you push RT for a Shoot and then switch the Weapon because you kill the enemy but no shootanimation or sound or something only weaponchange...

The Maps with 5vs5 is to low, why not the Standardlimit 16?

The Control at the Beginning horrible but after several Rounds looks ok, not perfect but ok.

The Game is fast and quick but for me its not really CS, ok 2h not enough Time but 1200MS for more testing? i dont know

And the last point the stupid timeseeking Achievements, Rampage its 100% boost, no one get this without boost, Clean Sweep achievement too, the bots aiming good :)

King of Kill is really 5000 Rounds until the END.

Awardist need 100 Awards, in Game total 137 but "100 Awards" is one of this as example. By some Awards i ask my self WTF WTF WTF, i think is a hard achievement too.

Ok for first Impression enough, what think you about CS:Go?

regards

PS: sry for this worst english^^

This game is not CS 1.6 (or lower) and will never be.

This game is not Source and will never be.

This is a new game, based on older games. It's not a clone with updated graphics, it's a new game.

It's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

People who keep saying 'this isn't counter-strike' should stick to playing 1.6, since that game is so perfect in their eyes.

This is CS. Feels the exact same, with updated graphics and some tweaks to things like weapon spray, recoil, ect.

You can't really complain about the controls because it lets you customize every single button.

Most true statement ever. Counter-Strike will always be Counter-Strike, there will never be a huge change in the direction of this game. People probably don't remember, but CS at one point was just a mod from Half-Life. It hasn't changed too much since then.

First impression was: Its good and enjoyable.

After getting some sleep and getting back on it sucks, i hate arms race and the new demo but if im playing classic its a waste of time due to king of the kill.

Patch it to 5000 rounds of any kind and im alright. Cs is all about owning it up until you can buy the weapons you like, instead if im doing good i get shit like fiveseven and p90? Go fuck yourself valve.

Also frags doesnt do shit no point of having them ingame at all

First impression was: Its good and enjoyable.

After getting some sleep and getting back on it sucks, i hate arms race and the new demo but if im playing classic its a waste of time due to king of the kill.

Patch it to 5000 rounds of any kind and im alright. Cs is all about owning it up until you can buy the weapons you like, instead if im doing good i get shit like fiveseven and p90? Go fuck yourself valve.

Also frags doesnt do shit no point of having them ingame at all

How about they don't patch it?

I'm sick of all the little whingers moaning about the 5000 matches. It's not suposed to be easy, it's rewarding people who play the game alot.

You and the other moaners will just have to accept that you can't simply boost everything and drain the fun out of every decent game that comes out

Besides, you can't get every single achievement in every single game

I'm sick of all the little whingers moaning about the 5000 matches. It's not suposed to be easy, it's rewarding people who play the game alot.

You and the other moaners will just have to accept that you can't simply boost everything and drain the fun out of every decent game that comes out

Oh great, here come the "bb...bbbb...bbuut you're on an achievement site!" responses. I agree with you btw.

This. I plan on playing this for a while, so not sure when or if i'll boost the other achievements. People that boost 5,000 matches right off the bat are ruining half the fun of the game.

Oh great, here come the "bb...bbbb...bbuut you're on an achievement site!" responses. I agree with you btw.

Don't jinx it!

Est. 20-30 days game time in a specific game mode on an arcade title is kind of over kill.

I never played any of the counter strike games on the PC, so as a person completely new to the game, I suffered through the 45 minute trial and deleted it right after. I thought it was pretty terrible, but my opinion might be completely different if I had grown up playing other CS games.

It's like Perfect Dark, I played it on N64 back in the day and loved it, and once they released the remake on the arcade I enjoyed it as much as I used to. Friends of mine who tried it on xbox that never played it before thought it was complete crap.

I guess my point is, if you haven't played a CS game before, lower your expectations before you try it, and definitely play through the trial before purchasing. I was really looking forward to this game and was pretty floored by how much I didn't like it. I'm sure there's a high level of appreciation and fuzzy memories factoring into a lot of people enjoying this game, which I obviously lack because i'm new to the series.

I wouldnt complain if it was counting classic, cant stand the fucking fag shit game mode the put in this. Gungame can easily gtfo same with new demo. This isnt fucking cs at all. Rewarding the people that play it? I wanna play it not the fucking shit gamemodes though

I wouldnt complain if it was counting classic, cant stand the fucking fag shit game mode the put in this. Gungame can easily gtfo same with new demo. This isnt fucking cs at all. Rewarding the people that play it? I wanna play it not the fucking shit gamemodes though
Are you popping zits as you type this? I should report you for using offensive language, regardless of not directing it to anyone in general.

You know you don't have to do the achievements right and just enjoy the game for what it is? Just play like you normally do and leave the Xbox overnight running Arms Race. It seems that you want the achievement pretty bad, so there's the suggestion to you. Not like you'd actually play 5000 Games of Classic if that were an achievement anytime soon anyways.

Are you popping zits as you type this? I should report you for using offensive language, regardless of not directing it to anyone in general.

You know you don't have to do the achievements right and just enjoy the game for what it is? Just play like you normally do and leave the Xbox overnight running Arms Race. It seems that you want the achievement pretty bad, so there's the suggestion to you. Not like you'd actually play 5000 Games of Classic if that were an achievement anytime soon anyways.

Not really, are you putting on makeup because you seem a bit sensitive?

Ofcourse i want the fucking achievement why would i check any achievements otherwise? No point in checking most x360a related nor forums.

Classic > new.

Cs isnt gun game, shit mod should had stayed on pc.

Got other titles comming wanna be done asap

People who keep saying 'this isn't counter-strike' should stick to playing 1.6, since that game is so perfect in their eyes.

I will continue to stick to 1.5

Are they keeping score now? The best part of CS was the pick up and play aspect. I enjoyed not keeping score and playing to the last man standing. The time spent waiting for the survivors to kill each other off was golden chat time (text chat). The come from behind wins planting the bomb were epic. It was also fun to play with other people's mods. Like flashbangs that played "Blinded by the Light".

Not really, are you putting on makeup because you seem a bit sensitive?

Ofcourse i want the fucking achievement why would i check any achievements otherwise? No point in checking most x360a related nor forums.

Classic > new.

Cs isnt gun game, shit mod should had stayed on pc.

Got other titles comming wanna be done asap

Sensitive? Does using profanity for the sake using profanities make your self-esteem go higher? Because that's a technique people use when they're normally bullied IRL.

Then there's your problem solver, Idle your xbox.

New > Classic. Move on with the times.