Beating Hilde

wilson1874

Can't remember names, but is this the woman in the mobility scooter who throws plates?

Just do what you do with every boss....dodge what they throw, dodge her charge, run up and SMASH.

If your really struggling, maybe you should level up some, get some more health so you can take more hits. Or take in some more food to replenish health.

There isnt much we can help with, there are no 'tactics' bar what i mentioned above.

Can't remember names, but is this the woman in the mobility scooter who throws plates?

Just do what you do with every boss....dodge what they throw, dodge her charge, run up and SMASH.

If your really struggling, maybe you should level up some, get some more health so you can take more hits. Or take in some more food to replenish health.

There isnt much we can help with, there are no 'tactics' bar what i mentioned above.

I think Hilde is the police lady with the golden handguns and rocket launcher.

OP: fight her from range when possible (ZAR being one of your best options). Explosives work too. Aside from that just do what Lavi said. Dodge and eat to keep your health up.

If you still have issues, then your best bet would be to go and lvl up some more (preferably the ranged weapon tree). Hope this helps a bit.

Yeah It's the police chick. However, there is no way I can back out a boss fight to go level up is there? I just keep dying because 3 other guys come in and shoot hell out of me ��

I'm not sure if you can quit out of a boss fight or not honestly. If u can kill those 3 guys (which die rather quickly) you might be able to combo their guns together and make a ZAR. If worst comes to worst just ask for some assistance here on the forums. I'm sure someone will help. If I hadn't already removed the game from my HDD I would help.