Who wants to join the 1000 ahem i mean 900g club!

join if you been tricked by segas new game annoying giltch that ruins your in game acheivement progress so you cant got ultimate collection making 1000g impossible for those with the shoping acheivements that have been affected by the giltch after buying everything:(

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone is complaining about this so maybe someone in the crowd of complaining actually saved it.lol also i always save my game after, sometimes i even leave my game on the main menu while i go somewhere so as to the game glitching out i've no idea whats going on but i've sent messages to them, they claim that theres no news on this, there going to pass the info to the development team so at moment if they bother replying i expect a response shows sega cares but after hearing about sega making some people jobless lately all i can say is sega why is lame dlc more important than people having a job grrr also makes me wish someone would boycott the dlc till they sort themselves out

Make sure to check the in-game Achievement list often, for me it was "The Chariot" that re-locked itself, and I couldn't get it to unlock again no matter how many zombies I killed with Zobio & Zobiko. Then suddenly it unlocked itself again after I did a completely unrelated race, and "Feel the Magic" locked itself instead. But after I hit Sonic with Amy's hammer again, "Ultimate Collection" unlocked and now I have 50/50.

Make sure to check the in-game Achievement list often, for me it was "The Chariot" that re-locked itself, and I couldn't get it to unlock again no matter how many zombies I killed with Zobio & Zobiko. Then suddenly it unlocked itself again after I did a completely unrelated race, and "Feel the Magic" locked itself instead. But after I hit Sonic with Amy's hammer again, "Ultimate Collection" unlocked and now I have 50/50.

I got the same one locked...any idea how to fix it?

i think its a bug that locks up certain achievements due to programming being disrupted, since i had the achievements already it probably doesnt think it needs to recheck while the last one may be checking those achievements, reading them as not done but as for re-doing some of them its kind of impossible since i would need to buy something which i can't since i've bought everything, the new dlc should be free since it seems i'm guessing a quick fix for people who found the problem, just want to spend their money on music for the glitched achievement which is a bit crafty of sega but i'm not sure what to think since then that mean getting sega miles pointless

i think its a bug that locks up certain achievements due to programming being disrupted, since i had the achievements already it probably doesnt think it needs to recheck while the last one may be checking those achievements, reading them as not done but as for re-doing some of them its kind of impossible since i would need to buy something which i can't since i've bought everything, the new dlc should be free since it seems i'm guessing a quick fix for people who found the problem, just want to spend their money on music for the glitched achievement which is a bit crafty of sega but i'm not sure what to think since then that mean getting sega miles pointless
True there

I only had 3 AAA's to get and complete mission 64. Checked in game achievements and nearly all have reset. Says I've only completed 22 from 49. AAA and pass all missions are 2 of the few which are correct. Wonder what will happen if i complete them?

yeah im in the 900 club also. I have all the achievements apart from the one for all the achievements but ifi go to the achievements section in game then it shows im 1 of getting fighters mega mix and 1 of getting magical sound shower.

anyone got any idea of home fixes?

sorry im leaving the club mine just popped.

when i did fighters megamix the last char idid it with was shadow when it popped...but i didnt finish the race. i did it again finished the race it.

then

the same same magical sound shower didnt finish the race when the achievement popped, went back to the last track before it popped and finished the race and low the final achievement did pop. i hope this is helpful