Dlc?

Barad

It's been talked about before on this forum that Homefront may be getting extra single-player chapters, but the sources seem unreliable. You can read up on it here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=303897

EDIT: Besides that, all that we know for certain is that Homefront will be getting a sequel, as stated here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-6816-Homefront-2-Details-And-Tie-Ins-Revealed.html

Edited by stuhp

i got the game day 1, beat in 6 days due to the Don't Die Achievements and replayin it the 2nd time for Guerrilla Mode Achievement, and i Beat Guerrilla, and i trade it For Crysis 2.

i did hear bout a DLC to Expand the Single Player as well as Homefront 2.

i would Trade or Cash Back. its worth a Rental, what i read.

On the one hand, I love this game and I think it could use more multiplayer maps, mainly because I've been playing it so much.

On the other hand, it's already dropped from the Xbox Live list of top 20 games, so it begs the question of whether it even makes financial sense for the developer/publisher to spend money on DLC content when the demand for it will probably be pretty low.

On the one hand, I love this game and I think it could use more multiplayer maps, mainly because I've been playing it so much.

On the other hand, it's already dropped from the Xbox Live list of top 20 games, so it begs the question of whether it even makes financial sense for the developer/publisher to spend money on DLC content when the demand for it will probably be pretty low.

They, THQ, claim that they have DLC planned for the next 6 months. The CEO said something about it in one of the latest news threads. Just did a quick google search and found this:

"THQ’s fourth quarter earnings call took place yesterday and CEO Brian Farrell announced that the company will be releasing a multiplayer demo for Homefront. Obviously Homefront has been out for a while but Brian Farrell said that the multiplayer demo will ”stimulate more new users and purchasers of the game.”

Along with this he also announced that they will be releasing ”multiple drops” of “robust downloadable content” for the game over the next six months. As previous reports have stated, DLC for Homefront will be released as a timed exclusive for the Xbox 360.

I like the game and welcome the news of new DLC. I finally make enough money that I dont have to sell any of my games. Work hard when you're young, it all pays off in the end.

I like the game and welcome the news of new DLC. I finally make enough money that I dont have to sell any of my games. Work hard when you're young, it all pays off in the end.

Waitaminute - aren't you an art teacher, Chupp? I figured you made more money than I do as a grunt for UPS - which ain't much, really, but I can somewhat afford my gaming budget anyhow :D

Waitaminute - aren't you an art teacher, Chupp? I figured you made more money than I do as a grunt for UPS - which ain't much, really, but I can somewhat afford my gaming budget anyhow :D

Oh yeah, I'm an art teacher. And the best type of art teacher too, one from Wisconsin. Haven't you heard the news lately? We make like 100,000 with benefits! I make loads of money.

I just still eat and drink like a college student. Helps me afford more games. How many people remember what they ate last week? I can't, might have been pizza. But, I can tell you what games I played last week.

My real secret is my wife; she's my sugar momma, a nurse.

Oh yeah, I'm an art teacher. And the best type of art teacher too, one from Wisconsin. Haven't you heard the news lately? We make like 100,000 with benefits! I make loads of money.

I just still eat and drink like a college student. Helps me afford more games. How many people remember what they ate last week? I can't, might have been pizza. But, I can tell you what games I played last week.

My real secret is my wife; she's my sugar momma, a nurse.

Oooh, okay. I musta read your last comment wrong, 'cause it sounded like you didn't make enough money with your current job.

Derp. My bad. :p

From the official Homefront site...

"We are happy to announce the first Homefront DLC offering will be available on June 7th – the “Fire Sale” Map Pack will carry you further into the heart of a war torn and twisted America. “Fire Sale” will launch first on Xbox LIVE and features two all-new multiplayer maps. This is just the first small taste of anticipated robust updates that will be coming to Homefront.

Also on that same day, the 870 Express Shotgun will be available for download and as a way of saying thank you for your continued support, we are offering a free Premium Homefront Theme that will be provided on the Xbox 360 Marketplace. Mark the day on your calendar and keep your eyes peeled for further Homefront news and announcements.

The entire team at both KAOS Studios® and THQ would like to thank you for playing Homefront and being a member of our community. We appreciate your dedication and patience as we continue to improve and enhance the game with each update."

some dlc would be welcome, especially in the campaign, at least 3-5 more chapters to make it comparable in length to other FPS. Multiplayer could use a few maps as well. After renting this game this week, i'm holding off on purchase unless it drops below $30, only for the multiplayer which I enjoy