Fable 2 Platinum Hits Question

Ham Man 89

• 2 weeks later...

looking at the packaging on ebgames.com it looks like it will come with extra content which I'm guessing is the DLC. It says that in the upper right corner and it's not totally clear but I'm pretty sure it says Extra Content.

Edit: found a zoomed in picture at Play-Asia http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-fc-49-fr-70-3jdd.html

Click the picture of the box for a large look at the game cover and read the upper right corner. Says: extra content, more quest, more locations, more choices.

Edited by High Knight

if you read the description on the linked page it says:

Knothole Island Background

• Discover a whole new locale: the mysterious Knothole Island
  • Embark on 3 unique quests set in 3 unique dungeons
  • Unravel the mystical secrets of the resurrection shrine
  • Try on a whole new range of outfits and look like an armored knight, an assassin, a barbarian or a leather-clad biker, among many others
  • Brandish 6 new weapons
  • Dozens of unique potions that will drastically alter your appearance
  • Customize your weapons the way you want with the new augment tool and a whole new array of augments

so i assume it comes with Knothole Island, but not See The Future.

Since the Platinum Hits version comes with Knothole Island but possibly not See the Future, should I just wait for the Game of the Year edition?

I rented Fable II from work and was wondering if I should start a game or if I should wait for the GotY edition, just in case the saves are not compatible.

• 2 weeks later...