Achievement Trading Thread

Seany Show

hey spiral, do you think you can be on monday may 30th around 9-11 pm pst or 31st anytime all day until 8 pm? i just need that one last stupid achievement and no one likes to help on this game at all, send me a message on line and hopefuly we can knock this achievemento out... NICK 420 707

No. I'm on vacation at that time.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my bro just got it with NICK 420 707.

Friend request "davhuit" when you're back SpiralGamerpro, of course, we'll also help you to get it :) (it'll be faster, as we already got it).

Thanks again dav and hiei, i really needed the space in my memory that MNC was taking up

All I need to do is invite you to a party.

If you want, yeah.

We should be online tomorrow.

@NICK 420 707: Thanks to you, too :)

Edit : SpiralGamerpro just got it :)

My bro wasn't here but I did the 4 players on the two 360 myself :D Gathered third at the same place, then waited until SpiralGamerpro notice us then kill us ^^

If some peoples need it, feel free to friend request/message davhuit.

We usually use the same place to gather the players. When you're the orange team, it's down the beginning, then at the left, next to a wall where the ennemies don't bug the players (so if you're the blue team, it's at the other side of the map, on the right).

Edited by davhuit

I'm online now, I have a guest controller, does anyone mind boost 3-fer with me? Message me GT: Spooley. If anyone can offer me help with 3-fer I'll help with the Elusive achievement, as I got it on my second go, it's easiest with a total of 2-3 players.

Edited by Spooley

Hey! On right now (6:46PM CT). I have one other person, and we both have extra controllers. SO, we just need one person. Message me with "MNC", and we'll bang this out. GT: Kaizoku Kaede. Thanks! [EDIT 7:54PM]: Huzzah! I actually managed to get this legit. Assault class. Popped Juice in their base. Miracle, I swear. So, good luck, all. -:)

Edited by Kaizoku Kaede

I need the 3-fer i already have to other friends so we just need 2 people

1. I K 3 V 1 N I

2. A7x COLLAPSE

3. xXxkillz1xXx

4. xXxkillz1xXx(1)

5. Conor x420a

if you are interested put your name on the list and only add me (I K 3 V 1 N I) and once we have everyone we will figure out a time. and also make sure you ADD ME!!!!!

Edited by kevin1996

I need the 3-fer i already have to other friends so we just need 2 people

1. I K 3 V 1 N I

2. A7x COLLAPSE

3. xXxkillz1xXx

4. xXxkillz1xXx(1)

5. Conor x420a

6.III Alec III

if you are interested put your name on the list and only add me (I K 3 V 1 N I) and once we have everyone we will figure out a time. and also make sure you ADD ME!!!!!

Added my GT to the list