How do I get the Ajani gamer pic?

Seriously on this forum and on xbox live everysingle person has no freaking idea how to unlock this awesome gamerpic.

I've defeated the said character in campaign mode and I got no gamerpic reward what-so-ever.

I'm doing this 4 vs mode with the CPU's and since I'm a new MTG player who has very low tollerance for slow games and honestly the card gameplay is pretty messed up also requiring too much knowledge of the game itself which I have no time to do because I want to move on to my other games.

I just want this gamer picture then delete this free terrible card game from my hard drive.

All the poker games on XBLA and 360 retail games are far much better and worth the time.

If you don't know how you unlocked the gamerpic then don't comment here the last forum was full of people who can't remember how they unlocked it.

:drunk Whoever spills the beans first (and correct about it) gets a free virtual beer (don't worry it won't get you drunk in real life) :drunk

Don't bother buying the gamerpic packs Ajani doesn't show up in either of them so I've wasted £3 on 18 out of 20 shitty gamer picks.

The only two good gamer pictures is one with the asian chick and the other looks alot like the actor who did the live action Marvel Thor movie.

Btw it wouldn't hurt the owner/s of http://gamer-pics.com would actually put effort into explaining how to unlock the free gamer pics.

Plus the ones I purchased in the market place most of them aren't present here http://gamer-pics.com/magic-2013/

The dragon and the tiger Ajani aren't in the paid gamer pic packs but there is alot of other characters instaid.

Nevermind I found out how to unlock it: Just join or create any online multiplayer game and boom Ajani gamerpic unlock.

Wierd way to unlock a character gamer pic o_O you'd think that you unlock it by defeating this asshole in Planechase or Campaign mode but nope... Just start one online match and you get it.

Well atleast I can delete the game from my hard drive now.

• 1 month later...