What's In Your Garage?

anon

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never liked the Voltic or any of the "Hybrid" types. They're literally TOO quiet lol.

The Banshee, I wish was convertible. It has such nice handling IMHO.

I love the quiet car! The Voltic kinda sucks though. Should have got rid of it but I didn't want too many illegitimate cars in my garage :p

Did any of you guys manage to get your hands on the snowy police car from the prologue mission? The Esperanto as it was known in GTA4? In GTA5, it's called the Police Roadcruiser and apparently some people actually have it. Take a look.

http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/0628/uHW3SM8yjUiycrz0Jb9Dwg/0_0.jpg

Topless. Never seen any car Manufacturer describe a car as Topless

Had me giggling like a schoolgirl.

Well a convertible is one with a retractable hood. Otherwise it's just topless *giggidy*. Yeah I'd prefer it with the hard top as well but I don't want to keep buying for a "random chance".

I've got the Carbonizaare and Felon GT. The first I bought just to annoy my friend by sitting at traffic lights playing around with the hard top like a complete wanker, and the latter was one I just picked up. I do prefer roadsters over coupés and sedans in general though; I'm just not into cages.

I love the quiet car! The Voltic kinda sucks though. Should have got rid of it but I didn't want too many illegitimate cars in my garage :p

The Coil Voltic? I actually kinda liked it, but only because I had used the Tesla Roadster in Forza 4. Apparently I didn't like it enough to buy one, though I had considered replacing my Sandking with that.

Did any of you guys manage to get your hands on the snowy police car from the prologue mission? The Esperanto as it was known in GTA4? In GTA5, it's called the Police Roadcruiser and apparently some people actually have it. Take a look.

Is that a recent shot? A lot of these cars shouldn't be in garages anymore. I've had a cop car removed as well.

Edited by Direkin

/

The Coil Voltic? I actually kinda liked it, but only because I had used the Tesla Roadster in Forza 4. Apparently I didn't like it enough to buy one, though I had considered replacing my Sandking with that.

Glad I wasn't the only one laughing at "topless". Also, exchanging a massive, gas-guzzling Sand King for a Coil Volitc. Earthly! :p

I've got the Carbonizaare and Felon GT. The first I bought just to annoy my friend by sitting at traffic lights playing around with the hard top like a complete wanker, and the latter was one I just picked up. I do prefer roadsters over coupés and sedans in general though; I'm just not into cages.

Cars & sports just ain't my bag so the terminology for both is more or less useless and lost with me.

Yeah I might go for the Carbo or the Exemplar but I'd prefer more 4 doors for crew members so i'd be better off grabbing a Felon on the street since it's the most luxurious car you can steal and keep.

Then you can't plow shit over! lol

And where is the fun in that? Besides, ever pulled up to a gun fight in a Voltic? The shooting stops and people just start laughing. Then you try to use the Voltic as cover in said gun fight and the laughing starts all over again :p

I bought an another coil for the 2nd time. I dint use my first coil much at first so I sold it, but I bought an another coil again for the 2nd time and now I actually find it so much fun to drive and more like-able.. and this time it's a convertible too! :p

http://i.imgur.com/FbZ8RWA.jpg

I bought an another coil for the 2nd time. I dint use my first coil much at first so I sold it, but I bought an another coil again for the 2nd time and now I actually find it so much fun to drive and more like-able.. and this time it's a convertible too! :p

http://i.imgur.com/FbZ8RWA.jpg

Oh damn! That's very nice! Hope I'll get a roadster too.

Topless! :dance:

Indeed! :p

• 3 weeks later...

I have :

2 Fully Customed/Upgraded Entity XF's (The game glitched on me so I gained a extra one out of nowhere)

1 Fully Customed/Upgraded Carbonizzer

1 Fully Customed/Upgraded Vacca

1 Fully Upgraded Elegy RH8

1 Fully Upgraded Gauntlet

& 1 Fully Upgraded Bati 801

Note: These were all bought before the Money hack. I just liked to race and this got me to level 100

• 3 months later...

Since the release of High Life DLC I added new cars to my garages and made some changes since my last post in this thread. All my cars are fully modded including armor.

Garage 1 : Adder

Entity XF*

Cheetah*

Zentorno

Feltzer

JB 700*

Stinger GT*

Z-type*

Garage 2 : Super Diamond

Shafter

Tailgater

Granger

Baller v2

Serrano

Gauntlet

Sabre Turbo

* Theses cars have been obtained and modded during the money hack

I still have two places left in both garages. Any suggestion...