Level 50 Exploit - Level 50 in an Hour

deathmule

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't seem to be having the same success as everyone else with the 'Flesh-Stick' method. Me and a friend grew tired of playthrough number 2 on TRHM, and since we were at that part, we figured we would give it a shot. Keep in mind I was a lvl 42 and he was a lvl 41. I was only getting about 1778XP per kill, and he was getting a little more, once I lvl'd up to 43, it start giving me 666XP. So it went down and the XP bar barely moves now. Is this normal? Are there any other ways to get cheap XP outside of the methods mentioned in this thread?

Edited by Double O Slevin

I don't seem to be having the same success as everyone else with the 'Flesh-Stick' method. Me and a friend grew tired of playthrough number 2 on TRHM, and since we were at that part, we figured we give it a shot. Keep in mind I was a lvl 42 and he was a lvl 41. I was only getting about 1778XP per kill, and he was getting a little more, once I lvl'd up to 43, it start giving me 666XP. So it went down and the XP bar barely moves now. Is this normal? Are there any other ways to get cheap XP outside of the methods mentions in this thread?

The Flesh stick method on playthrough 2.5 is like 6-7K/kill.

I'm sure I could be a lvl 50 before I complete my second playthrough using natural progression, so that wouldn't help much. Just figured there was another method that would prevent me from having to go through the game twice.

That's going to be a tall if not lengthy-waiting order.

Once you hit the mid 30's, the XP accumulation hits a lull.

Good luck tho if you manage. I'm 37 and haven't finished my first play yet (On the Data Mining story mission) b/c I keep getting invited to friends' games.

That's going to be a tall if not lengthy-waiting order.

Once you hit the mid 30's, the XP accumulation hits a lull.

Good luck tho if you manage. I'm 37 and haven't finished my first play yet (On the Data Mining story mission) b/c I keep getting invited to friends' games.

Well, as of right now, I'm half way through lvl 43, and on the Bloodwing mission. We'll see how it goes. I've done away with trying to fight anyone, I'm just running through the missions, doing the objectives as fast as possible.

Well, as of right now, I'm half way through lvl 43, and on the Bloodwing mission. We'll see how it goes. I've done away with trying to fight anyone, I'm just running through the missions, doing the objectives as fast as possible.

I have a relic that adds 4.5% exp to killing enemies. Seems like you could use it more than me.

• 4 months later...