Fun games with fun achievements

Woutsie

Driver San Francisco and Portal 2 are the funnest games with the most enjoyable achievement lists ive played this year.. both have fairly easy achievement list and the achievements are fun and chill at the same time. 1K'd both in about a week at playing in the late afternoon when i got off work.. and some weekend play as well.

Aren't all games fun lol?

Like some people said, Portal: Still Alive and Portal 2 are excellent. I just bought it last month and beat it in a few days, but believe me it was money well spent. Free DLC is suppose to be out this month too. You can get relatively cheap. I paid $30 brand new, but I heard it's as low as $20 used.

Well all games can be fun their achievements might not be though especially time consuming achievements for 10 gamerscore or something :(.

In response to OP I enjoyed Dead To Rights and I managed to get most of the achievements (They're all relatively easy/fun as well) in one play through also had it on a short rental time period :woop:. So probably not a game I'd suggest buying unless you can get it cheap :)

I enjoyed getting "Dragon age: Origins and 2", all "Assassin's Creed" games, "Fable 3", "Batman: Arkham Asylum" and I also find Lego games exciting ;)

Lego is indeed very fun and fun achievements too.

I have Lego Batman and Lego Star Wars (complete)

Waiting for Lego Pirates to drop down in price. And maybe try Lego Indiana Jones too?

Assassins creed brotherhood will be also on my list!

Thanks!