• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speak for yourself -.- I'm always excited to see what dumb decision she'll make next.

I hope her character gets killed.

Am I the only one who liked Shane? :eek:

The worst zombie death was a webisode i watched that was showing the outbreak. Some lady was oblivious and tried giving mouth to mouth to a dead person, they turned... eehh it was so nasty

What on Earth?! That's just...weird.

To kill time waiting for the show to start back, I have tried watching some other shows. 'Downton Abbey' is OK but leaves me thinking "needs moar zombies". I also watched a few episodes of 'Hot in Cleveland' and thought "needs LESS zombies".

lol. I haven't laughed that hard all month. Nicely done. :drunk

I've downloaded the first season of Breaking Bad and season 7 of Dexter to watch in the interim, looking forward to seeing if BB lives up to the hype. =P

Will you be able to handle it when it does? ...is the question you should be asking yourself.:eek:

Breaking Bad is such an awesome show...

I was (am) a big fan of Malcolm In The Middle. Namely, Bryan Cranston's character "Hal", and Walter White is such an "antithesis" of Hal. Stellar performance by Cranston.

OT: February 10th cannot get here quick enough...I cannot wait to see how the other half of the season unfolds!!!

Absolutely.

:(

I liked him for the most part, but then he just had those crazy moments which got worse and worse in season 2.

The only part that pissed me off about him is when he and Rick were going at it in parking lot of the school or wherever they in Season 2 (can't remember he name of the episode). Other than that, and despite him being a douche (killing Otis, attempting to kill Rick at the end of Season 2, banging Lori), I liked him for some reason.

Edited by BiggD

Am I the only one who liked Shane? :eek:

I also liked Shane, in my opinion it was more so Lori who messed with his head. I think Shane had good intentions to start, its just a very nasty situation. During that part of the first season my view was always that he was a scumbag / bad friend. After seeing Lori's character unfold thru the episodes, i shifted the blame toward her.

When you see the situations they are in now, a lot of times i wonder "wow, Shane would probably help out a lot right now." Although Rick did finally grow some balls and get more decisive after Shane died, i would still rather have him around. If it wasn't for Shane pushing the issue, Rick would probably still be taking the night to "sleep on" every damn decision he has to make.

It's not the asian, actor Glen if anybody was wondering, it's the executive producer.

:eek: wheew, i legit thought that post meant Glenn from the show. He and Daryl are the two characters i enjoy the most, it will be interesting to see the relationship change when Daryl + Merle get back with the group.