Anyone have "GTA Today?"

jswartz0181

EDIT: I no longer need this mission, but others might, so if you do, feel free to post!

Alright, it's been nearly a month with a thing in the session's thread, and nothing, so we'll see if this helps any.

Since the release of High Life, I still have not gotten Simeon's mission "GTA Today!" Does anyone here have it completed who could host it for me, so that I can have it appear in my missions list?

Why do I seek such a low-paying job, you may ask?

1. As the leader of my crew, and the one who does virtually all the mission hosting when I'm playing, it'd be nice to have ALL the missions available to me.
  2. Because of #1, I'm constantly asked by crew members how much missions pay in terms of cash and/or RP, and some time ago I created a little cheat-sheet with all that information for every mission, and I've got this gaping hole in the Simeon missions section!
  3. Likewise, the new splash screen showing me at 13/14 of Simeon's missions is really starting to get on my nerves!
  4. I just freaking want to play it thrice (I'd say once, but I need at least three times for the aforementioned cheat-sheet (first playthru, once on Normal, and once on Hard) -- but only need it once to get it on my lists of missions).

So yeah... does anyone have access to it? I'm usually on in the afternoon's for a couple hours and late at night (3-5pm and 11pm-4am, Central US).

Edited by jswartz0181

Alright, it's been nearly a month with a thing in the session's thread, and nothing, so we'll see if this helps any.

Since the release of High Life, I still have not gotten Simeon's mission "GTA Today!" Does anyone here have it completed who could host it for me, so that I can have it appear in my missions list?

Why do I seek such a low-paying job, you may ask?

1. As the leader of my crew, and the one who does virtually all the mission hosting when I'm playing, it'd be nice to have ALL the missions available to me.
  2. Because of #1, I'm constantly asked by crew members how much missions pay in terms of cash and/or RP, and some time ago I created a little cheat-sheet with all that information for every mission, and I've got this gaping hole in the Simeon missions section!
  3. Likewise, the new splash screen showing me at 13/14 of Simeon's missions is really starting to get on my nerves!
  4. I just freaking want to play it thrice (I'd say once, but I need at least three times for the aforementioned cheat-sheet (first playthru, once on Normal, and once on Hard) -- but only need it once to get it on my lists of missions).

So yeah... does anyone have access to it? I'm usually on in the afternoon's for a couple hours and late at night (3-5pm and 11pm-4am, Central US).

Unfortunately I don't have access to the Mission "GTA Today" and having 13/14 for Simeon's Missions has been really annoying me too for the last Month.

I'm in the UK so if anyone who has access to the Mission can send me a Friend Request and Invite me to play and complete it I would be grateful and happy to return the favour to someone else who needs it.

Gamertag: Tommy B BRFC

Update: Thanks to someone helping me with this Mission in the last few hours, I now have this Mission unlocked so still as mentioned before happy to return the favour to someone else who needs it.

Gamertag: Tommy B BRFC

Timezone: UK

Send me a Friend Request and if we're both playing GTA Online at the same time send me a Message "GTA Today" and I'll Invite you.

Might be worth checking out the Video below as this Mission could be tight for time between 2 people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAufQFkTyt0]GTA Online - Mission - GTA Today [Hard Difficulty] - YouTube[/ame]

Method: Mission starts with 2 target Cars, who ever collects Car 1 in the Video should collect Car 4, once Cars 1 and 2 are delivered.

The other Player who collects Car 2 in the Video, can call Merryweather for a "Heli Pickup" and kill the Pilot to get to the location of Car 3 before the other Player delivers Car 2.

• 1 month later...
i always get the same old missions if i call simeon or any other contact

Next time you call any contact CHECK AND READ WHAT'S ON THE SCREEN - it says request for a job that you already completed.

So you won't get it at all by calling them only through voting screens, random message by themselves or ask around! Trust me I got all contact missions and it took me some time.

Next time you call any contact CHECK AND READ WHAT'S ON THE SCREEN - it says request for a job that you already completed.

So you won't get it at all by calling them only through voting screens, random message by themselves or ask around! Trust me I got all contact missions and it took me some time.

You can get them from calling -- I have. That's how I've gotten 2/3 of the latest batch (still waiting on Time To Get Away) and most of the previous batch. It only matters when going to Online -> Jobs, as that will only display contact missions you've successfully completed.

You can get them from calling -- I have. That's how I've gotten 2/3 of the latest batch (still waiting on Time To Get Away) and most of the previous batch. It only matters when going to Online -> Jobs, as that will only display contact missions you've successfully completed.

A rarety and glitch I'm sure of that. Since I tried it for four days back then. So your case is an exception or you played it before or mistaken it with a random message. Nevertheless it's a waste of time to call them and asking for new jobs since it's clearly says it on the screen.

R* also mentioned it on the support site, the only way you can get those new missions is...as mentioned above!

R* also mentioned it on the support site, the only way you can get those new missions is...as mentioned above!

Care to provide a source on that? I'm not seeing anything from them saying such.

And I'm not mistaken -- I know what missions I have/have not played, and when I call Gerald and only get one mission from him, and it's a new one (even saying "NEW").....

Edited by jswartz0181