Available at RedBox next week!

TealPavelski

Just reserved my copy at redbox. Looking forward to playing this tonight!

I've been hitting "Find Me" all day (after it said "Coming Soon" this morning), went from 0 to 2 to 3 to 5 locations throughout the day, all of them like 30 miles away though!! Perhaps it's one vendor who fills them all within a 50 mile radius and is making their way to my town. I have TONS of RedBox's here, some stores even have two. Why would a Walgreens need two Redbox's??!

I've been hitting "Find Me" all day (after it said "Coming Soon" this morning), went from 0 to 2 to 3 to 5 locations throughout the day, all of them like 30 miles away though!! Perhaps it's one vendor who fills them all within a 50 mile radius and is making their way to my town. I have TONS of RedBox's here, some stores even have two. Why would a Walgreens need two Redbox's??!

It seems like its just slow at updating it slowly got from 50 to 40 to 20 to 10 to 1 mile away after about 6 hours on the website i guess the 1 mile away one wasnt filled yet but it is now and i got it so hopefully this game is backyard sports easy