Vehicle Theft The Condor

xPsYcHoSaWYeR

Now i have no stag at all around and i need this dont have it at my helipad and when i look where it says it is about 5 mins into looking it says it is destroyed :S now can you do co op and store vehicles in your garage or do these theft mission while in co op from your save if so id like someone who has these on there map to invite me so i can do this one bit worried if i can or cant do this :/ :(

Edit : Joint some random guys game did the theft got it phew :)

Edited by xPsYcHoSaWYeR

I did the theft for the condor as soon as I could, but it still got destroyed a bunch of times when I was looking for it.

Start the theft and go straight to the park ( if its destroyed start the theft when your in the park)

The park is on the middle island and the lake in it looks like a weird looking mask on the map.

I did the theft for the condor as soon as I could, but it still got destroyed a bunch of times when I was looking for it.

Start the theft and go straight to the park ( if its destroyed start the theft when your in the park)

The park is on the middle island and the lake in it looks like a weird looking mask on the map.

Done it another way no stag at all on my map so had to join sum random guy

• 4 weeks later...

i'm kinda struggling with this one. i'm going to the area designated, but can never seem to get the icon to appear on the map to show where a condor is. i've seen them flying around in the sky, even brought one down with the rc possessor and flew around in myself, but never seen one on the ground to steal. had the 'target vehicle was destroyed' message a few times now, no idea where.

do they spawn in a particular part of sunset park?

A few of the missions says vehicle destroyed. Just restart them when your near to the target and quickly hop in.

:whs Also there are perks you can use to wipe the wanted level. Depending how far you are into the game, you get one by helping the mayor. The other one is called police forgiveness I think.