Battle Hardened Achievement Guide/Roadmap

BiggD

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's noon... where the hell is the DLC for season pass owners & achievements?! *ugh*

Whatever happened to DLC coming out on time & achievements showing up weeks before launch?

It's under "Extra Content" on the MP disc at the bottom. You'll have to dashboard out for the download to actually start. Awesome, huh?

BTW...I just finished a game of Wolfpack with new character and no cheev, so it may still not be ready for "prime time." The new cheevs show on my dashboard, but that's it so far.

EDIT

You must COMPLETE a Wolfpack session...meaning finish Round 25.

Edited by SweetBlackMagic

It's under "Extra Content" on the MP disc at the bottom. You'll have to dashboard out for the download to actually start. Awesome, huh?

BTW...I just finished a game of Wolfpack with new character and no cheev, so it may still not be ready for "prime time." The new cheevs show on my dashboard, but that's it so far.

D'oh! I was looking for it on the SP disc. Thank you.

And I believe the Wolfpack achievement if for completing it on a new map, not necessarily with a new character.

People are boosting the revive one?... Just play a random Wolfpack game, people are always getting stunned because they run into packs of targets trying to get the most kills (and the lowest scores). Every achievement except the Stun one can be earned in Wolfpack, and 2 of them can be done alone in Wolfpack Invite mode.

You're never going to be able to play what you paid for since you need to find others with the same maps, and 3 characters aren't worth 800 MSP, or 400 MSP when it goes on sale.

Of course we're getting ripped off, DLC is rarely 'fair' these days unless it's a story expansion for an RPG (gotta love Bethesda :)) Anyways, yes people are boosting the Revive achievement because this is an achievement trading website and gamers want to get it over with sooner rather than later.

Christ, this is annoying. Why the F*uck do they have to add more bull shit achievements for MP?

Because developers want money, and they know by adding achievements with their DLC, gamers will purchase it in order to keep their games completed.

You must COMPLETE a Wolfpack session...meaning finish Round 25.

Can you confirm this? If so, let Tyger know so he can add it to his Guide.

I can confirm it. My first time doing it I ran out of time on sequence 21 and didnt get the achievement but did after finishing sequence 25. Of course the achievements arent on xbox.com so ill have to do it again...

Thanks my man. That stinks :/ good luck getting it again, hopefully it won't be too hard.

We have to earn the achievements again after they load on xbox.com?!

Yupp. Same thing happened with Max Payne 3 achievements. If you earn any achievements for a game before they're loaded up on Xbox.com, you will have to get them again once they are loaded. In Max Payne 3, many who got their achievements before they were properly loaded had complained that the achievement became glitched and uncontainable once they were loaded. Hopefully this isn't the case for any of you on Assassin's Creed.

I've been searching all over the forum and I've seen no thread about this, so when the achievements will be updated? God dammit I've been waiting all day long for this and there's still nothing.....It is so hard to be on time or what? The same thing happened with Max Payne 3 DLC and Halo 4 DLC, but now I'm thinking we won't be able to play today.

Edited by ron north

I've been searching all over the forum and I've seen no thread about this, so when the achievements will be updated? God dammit I've been waiting all day long for this and there's still nothing.....It is so hard to be on time or what? The same thing happened with Max Payne 3 DLC and Halo 4 DLC, but now I'm thinking we won't be able to play today.

....Max Payne were available 9 p.m. EST. So they could still have a chance of being released today. Just take it easy, there's no rush, man.

Yeah I know but I always like to do multiplayer achievements the day it's (supposed) to come out because I don't like them very much but I have to say that It's still the best multiplayer of the 3 last Assassin's Creed.

Edited by ron north

It's still the best multiplayer of the 3 last Assassin's Creed.

Yeah the MP has evolved quite well since Brotherhood. It's probably the best tacked-on MP out there and when people play it the way it's supposed to be played it can be quite fun.

Only problem is very few people do play it the way its supposed to be played and that kills the experience.

Only problem is very few people do play it the way its supposed to be played and that kills the experience.

This. This. This.

I hate playing Wolfpack with randies. It'll be the synchronization round and everyone will just run around doing their own thing and we miss out on such a big bonus :(

Same goes for Manhunt too. It's rare that you'll ever be on a decent team where the you actually HIDE from your pursuers in a group or at least close by one another.

Yupp. Same thing happened with Max Payne 3 achievements. If you earn any achievements for a game before they're loaded up on Xbox.com, you will have to get them again once they are loaded. In Max Payne 3, many who got their achievements before they were properly loaded had complained that the achievement became glitched and uncontainable once they were loaded. Hopefully this isn't the case for any of you on Assassin's Creed.

Cuz this game needed more glitches.

I'll wait until the achievements appear on xbox.com. No way am I playing MP any longer than is required to get my 100% back.

BTW, When TF is King Washington coming out? They made it sound like it'd be out around now.

:mad: There goes my 1000! Until a guide pops up somewhere and they say the achievements are dirt easy I'm not getting it. Not the biggest AC multiplayer fan...

No guide required, all I can it's easy, I enjoy the MP though.

Wolfpack solo, finished it 4 times already, for the MP challenge not achievement.

Christ, this is annoying. Why the F*uck do they have to add more bull shit achievements for MP?

People like you = get more money for it.

Edited by cjdavies