Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Achiever TM

Overview:

- Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10

- Offline: 20 (200 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg)

- Approximate amount of time to 200: 7-10 hours

- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (you can replay levels)

- Number of missable achievements: None!

- Glitchy achievements?: Superstar

Story related Achievements

The achievements in this section can be earned by just complete all levels. they are not hard, most of them are very straightforward. You unlock levels and modes as you beat levels. The first world have 26 levels and all the others 21. To play in the second world you must beat the first, and after you beat second world you can go to third and so on.

14CLiGJhbC9ECxwJGw1SUjhhL2FjaC8wLzEwAAAAAOfn5-gwoFg=.jpg Graduation 5G

Completed Tutorials.

0ICLiGJhbC9ACxwJGw1SUjhhL2FjaC8wLzE0AAAAAOfn5-+zQhQ=.jpg Grabs Unlocked 5G

Grabs are enabled, you can now perform Tail Grab, Nose Grab and Indy!

1oCLiGJhbC9FCxwJGw1SUjhhL2FjaC8wLzExAAAAAOfn5-nQWMs=.jpg Insane Hills Completed 15G

Completed "Insane Hills" Pack.

0YCLiGJhbC9BCxwJGw1SUjhhL2FjaC8wLzE1AAAAAOfn5-5Tuoc=.jpg Stadium Stunts Unlocked 10G

Completed "Insane Hills" Pack and unlocked "Stadium Stunts".

04CLiGJhbC9AFQMWXAZQHDhhL2FjaC8wLzQAAAAA5+fn-B8mCQ==.jpg Stadium Stunts Complete 15G

Completed "Stadium Stunts" Pack.

0YCLiGJhbC9BCxwJGw1SUjhhL2FjaC8wLzE1AAAAAOfn5-5Tuoc=.jpg Extreme Skies Unlocked 10G

Completed "Stadium Stunts" Pack and unlocked "Extreme Skies".

0oCLiGJhbC9DCxwJGw1SUjhhL2FjaC8wLzE3AAAAAOfn5-2SS6E=.jpg Extreme Skies Completed 15G

Completed "Extreme Skies" Pack.

0oCLiGJhbC9DCxwJGw1SUjhhL2FjaC8wLzE3AAAAAOfn5-2SS6E=.jpg Desert Paradise Completed 15G

Completed "Desert Paradise" Pack.

Miscellaneous Achievements

04CLiGJhbC9NFQMWXAZQHDhhL2FjaC8wLzkAAAAA5+fn-PnDIQ==.jpg ShowOff 5G

Performed five different stunts in a single combo.

Check Niinja Performer description

1oCLiGJhbC8QFQMWXAZQHDhhL2FjaC8wL2QAAAAA5+fn+bWGUg==.jpg Crowd Pleaser 10G

Collected 5,000 points with a single combo.

14CLiGJhbC8RFQMWXAZQHDhhL2FjaC8wL2UAAAAA5+fn+FV+wQ==.jpg Great Performer 15G

Collected 7,000 points with a single combo.

1YCLiGJhbC8SFQMWXAZQHDhhL2FjaC8wL2YAAAAA5+fn+nR3dA==.jpg Niinja Performer 20G

Collected 10,000 points with a single combo.

The Best place to earn this achievement is on Insane Hills level "Born to fly". You can perform a combo from the first to the fifth jump, you just need to be fast between jumps, do as many grabs, back or front flips, and try to get good or perfect lands to add to your multiplier. after the fifth jump you should have a score over 1000 and a multiplier of 10. This will get you 5.000, 7.000 and 10.000 points achievements and also 5 stunts in a combo achievement.

Edited by Achiever TM

0oCLiGJhbC9BFQMWXAZQHDhhL2FjaC8wLzUAAAAA5+fn-f-emg==.jpg AfterLife 5G

Completed level after falling from the board.

Check TokenGhost description.

0ICLiGJhbC9CFQMWXAZQHDhhL2FjaC8wLzYAAAAA5+fn-97XLw==.jpg TokenGhost 5G

Grabbed one token after death and then completed the level.

To unlock this and AfterLife at same time go to the very first level and when you reach the last checkpoint and pass by a loop, when you are leaving the loop jump and do a grab until your character touch the ground, he will fall but will keep on the board sliding through the snow picking a star and beating the level.

1YCLiGJhbC9HCxwJGw1SUjhhL2FjaC8wLzEzAAAAAOfn5-oRqe0=.jpg Mr Potato 5G

Stuntman completely dismembered.

For this achievement you need to throw you character against 2 or 3 "spinning cutting wheels". You can get this achievement accidentally at the last levels but the first chance you have to get this is on the second level, you will see a marker telling you how to duck. when you are below the first cutting wheel stand up and you will get smashed in pieces.

0ICLiGJhbC8VFQMWXAZQHDhhL2FjaC8wL2EAAAAA5+fn-9acjQ==.jpg Immortal 5G

Completed five levels without falling once.

The easiest way to unlock this is by beating first level 5 times in a row. After you complete it press restart and beat it again, keep doing it until Immortal unlocks. it should take you less than 1 minute each run through the level and you don't need to collect stars.

04CLiGJhbC8XFQMWXAZQHDhhL2FjaC8wL2MAAAAA5+fn-Bdtqw==.jpg Falcon 5G

Flew for seven seconds and land with style.

This might be your first achievement, at the very beginning of the first level you will see a tutorial telling you how to land, do not remove it right straight, wait a few seconds and try to get a perfect land. If it doesn't unlock try a few more times, you will eventually unlock it.

0oCLiGJhbC8WFQMWXAZQHDhhL2FjaC8wL2IAAAAA5+fn-feVOA==.jpg Addicted 10G

Played for one hour straight.

If for some reason you don't have this achievement when you beat the game go into your phones settings and Lock + Wallpaper put the "Screen times out after" to never. Then go to "Desert Paradise" level 2 "Deadly Hooks" and at the first hill jump and you might get stuck in there, then leave your phone and wait one hour.

This video might help you

Collectibles Achievements

To get the remaining achievements you need to get 10 stars in each level of 2 worlds.

0YCLiGJhbC9DFQMWXAZQHDhhL2FjaC8wLzcAAAAA5+fn-j4vvA==.jpg Respected Stuntman 10G

Collected all stars from one world.

Check SuperStar description.

0oCLiGJhbC9MFQMWXAZQHDhhL2FjaC8wLzgAAAAA5+fn-Rk7sg==.jpg SuperStar 15G

Collected all stars from two worlds.

This is by far the hardest achievement in the game! I got it by getting all stars from Insane Hills and Stadium Stunts. I found no video guides over the web for this but with some persistence this achievement is obtainable. If you can't find all the stars in a level check the name of the level, sometimes it give you tips of which route to choose to collect 10 stars.

GLITCH: If after you get all stars from 2 worlds Superstar achievement doesn't unlock just switch to time trial mode and beat the very first level, it will unlock right after you beat it.

I hope this quick guide help you with iStunt 2.

Please fell free to add any additional information and leave feedback.

Edited by Achiever TM

great looking guide. havent started the game yet, but how would you rate the difficulty other than the star achievements? I probably wouldnt even attempt those ones.

Also, not all WP have the option to screen timeout to never. The longest I have ever seen on any of my 4 windows phones has been 5 minutes.

Lumia 900, Lumia 920, Samsung Omnia 7, Samsung Focus.

great looking guide. havent started the game yet, but how would you rate the difficulty other than the star achievements? I probably wouldnt even attempt those ones.

Also, not all WP have the option to screen timeout to never. The longest I have ever seen on any of my 4 windows phones has been 5 minutes.

Lumia 900, Lumia 920, Samsung Omnia 7, Samsung Focus.

If you aren't going for stars I would give it a 2/10. iStunt 2 is not a challenge at all if you don't go for stars.. :p it's not that hard since you have a few checkpoints through each level, if you miss a star at a certain point restart to the previous checkpoint and try again.

I have Omnia 7 and mine do not have the option to set screen timeout to never but I heard some WP7 mobiles have that option. In my case I only had 5 minutes until timeout so while playing Battlefield 3 with my friends each time I died/between games etc i pressed my phone's screen.

Edited by Achiever TM

• 4 weeks later...

ok so i broke down and decided to get the star achievements. not that bad really. it was actually fun.

Anyways, i was working through the first worlds levels and the first star achievement popped before I even had gotten all the stars. It popped at the end of one level, when I still had two other levels that I did not get 10/10 on. So I thought that was weird.

So I didnt finish those two levels. And started on the second world. I got all the stars on all the levels and the achievement didnt pop.

I then tried time trial mode and it didnt unlock the achievement like the guide mentioned it would. I then went back and replayed the two levels on the first world that I didnt get all the stars on and it unlocked after collecting the 9th star on the second one. Kinda random.

I also noticed while collect stars that many levels actually have more than 10 stars in them. I would already have 10 stars and collect more that dont add to the total. Maybe those count as well. Hard to say. I would say the achievements are glitchy, but I would suggest you tip doesnt always work. I have seen other posts on the Win 8 version of the time trial trick not working as well.

Just a heads up.

edit: also I have to say just completing all four worlds was harder than gathering all the stars on the first two. The stars were generally easy and it just takes trial and error and alot of pushing the restart button.

some of the levels in the third and fourth worlds were crazy just to finish.

Edited by Arsenic 17