Balls Deep In I Am The Night Mode and BLAM! GAME OVER

JROCKTHEDEMON

I've been playing through I Am The Night Mode and got to the part where you enter the bridge to confront Firefly. In one of the predator rooms, I jump off of a vantage point because the mine is about to detonate and I'm confronted with three armed enemies that were in a blind spot. BLAM. One shot kill. Game Over. I was just over the 3/4 point in the story having sunk definately at least 7 hours into it and I get coldcocked. It took every ounce of my resolve to not chuck my controller across the room.

At what point and how did I Am The Night ruin your playtime?

http://imgur.com/uLDwTgS

I've been playing through I Am The Night Mode and got to the part where you enter the bridge to confront Firefly. In one of the predator rooms, I jump off of a vantage point because the mine is about to detonate and I'm confronted with three armed enemies that were in a blind spot. BLAM. One shot kill. Game Over. I was just over the 3/4 point in the story having sunk definately at least 7 hours into it and I get coldcocked. It took every ounce of my resolve to not chuck my controller across the room.

I know for a fact that game mode would drive me nuts.....

It didn't. I had aback up save and paused and restarted anytime I got low on health.

Here's a tip for dealing with booby trapped vantages, string a remote claw wire between a couple of them, ideally two that are on opposite sides of the room, and just move around on that.

When you die, jump up and turn your Xbox off immediately. I died in the train station when doing Worst Nightmare Rank 14 (most annoying track ever) and I did that and I was fine.

LMAO, so if you die on that mode you have to restart the whole game? Hahaha I'm NOT going through this, this game is driving me nuts with its glitches already, I want to go on to another game. For the sake of my joypads, too.

They need to make a pad that your able to throw at a wall and then still works.....

;)

You can restart the check point in that mode?

You most certainly can. Surprising, tbh. Makes it a lot easier to exploit.

The only problem I had on this mode was the first Bane fight. Had to restart that at least 10 times. His charge attack always caught me out. Copperhead was a close call too, took a big risk not reloading during that fight. As for the predator rooms, you just have to be really bloody patient, because as mentioned, you can only survive two shotgun blasts on that before death. Since it's your third playthrough though, you should have plenty of experience with how to deal with most parts of the game. Not like real Batman, he has to fly by the seat of his pants!

• 1 month later...
You most certainly can. Surprising, tbh. Makes it a lot easier to exploit.

The only problem I had on this mode was the first Bane fight. Had to restart that at least 10 times. His charge attack always caught me out. Copperhead was a close call too, took a big risk not reloading during that fight. As for the predator rooms, you just have to be really bloody patient, because as mentioned, you can only survive two shotgun blasts on that before death. Since it's your third playthrough though, you should have plenty of experience with how to deal with most parts of the game. Not like real Batman, he has to fly by the seat of his pants!

LOL even with the level of experience that he has at this point of the game he would still be able to clear a room like that with both hands tied behind his back......;)

i had a BLAM GAME OVER moment in the steel mill predator room. i forgot there were 2 snipers and went about my business. one BOOM later i was dead. i was in shock but had enough wherewithal to press the guide button and GTFO

Snipers are very good at :uzi::uzi::uzi:

Which to be honest is very rude of them.....

• 3 weeks later...