Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

Hey look it's me again. I'm doing a few Realism expert runs, it will be glitched and in Dead Center. I'd prefer to get 3 people at a time but since im such a nice guy i'll help whoever needs the help. Message me and we'll start or i'll give you a time where im available. A simple "Thank you Deidara." here in the forums is enough for me. ***Rumor has it that the glitch has been fixed, so i'm still going to be trying this until I know for sure, I wont be taking the blame if it doesn't work after all, I am the one spending my time helping you.

With ever loving hatred for noobs, Deidara

Edited by Deidara Death

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for people to getSTRENGTH IN NUMBERS with. Also campain 2-5 on expert. Just add me or send me a PM about a game. >_> (bold is being weird...)

Edit: Just STILL SOMETHING TO PROVE left. I just need Dark Carnival and the parish. Willing to help others in exchange.

Edited by kdogground2

Ok guys here is the deal... If you want some of the expert campaigns/realism done and you are very desperate... say you want some serious glitching done send me a FR. Brad + 11 q's. This is only for people who will do whatever they can to get it done, ok? This is for expert and realism, but you do need to be able to connect to me, my nat is open but i still have some problems.

Im not on alot but I can easily get your campaigns done and I will try to get it for as many as you as I can.