Millipide (Arcade) "Survorlist" Medal

Chezwig

For the life of me I cannot get up to neccessary 6 minuites in which to get the gold medal - I have no intention of buying another game until then. Thing is - there is so much crazy shit going on at the latter levels I always end up losing lives quickly and lasting 4 minuites tops. Does anyone have this medal? If so, any advice you can give?

Maybe you could trying making the first level last as long as you can. Whittle it down to one or two heads. Then shoot just enough heads to keep the level going. They move slower. And all you'd have to deal with are a couple of heads and the occasional spider.

i have gold on this...it is a little tough. sometimes you get in those situations near the bottom of the screen where it keeps spawning an additional millipede segment if you don't kill the others fast enough. if you work at it, you can intentionally let this continue to get some extra time. as a new one spawns, kill one that is closer to you.

if you think this is bad, you should try getting the survival medal in super breakout. the last time i checked, i had the 3rd best score on the leaderboard, and that run wasn't even good enough for bronze. on another run, i managed to get bronze, but i'm still not capable of silver, let alone gold. this to me seems like the most unfair goal of all of the ones i've encountered.

Hey man... I know its been posted many times over, but the gold survivalist medal on super breakout is really, really easy. Now I’m not talking if you want to do it legit so you can enjoy that proverbial pat on the back, however, there is an easy way. Start your game, serve the first ball and play it dill it drops. Then do not serve the next one until the required time for the medal has past, but do keep moving your paddle from left to right, right to left, and so on. Basically, as long as that paddle is moving, your time keeps ticking. After the required time has past, play the remaining balls. Its that easy!