Best Exp class

JoeBacofoil1

Cleric. Get sacred armour/dash and you can buff people regardless of their status. Until you get those buffs you're just going to stand there spamming heal.

Also don't get the experience up buffs, they only help you level up quicker in-game, but dont contribute extra EXP to what you get at the end of the match, which is what levels you up outside of the match.

Just like everyone has said, use the cleric. Use buffs and heal the shit out of everyone. Revives nets good xp also but consumes a lot of ap. And make sure to drop your team skills down when ever they are recharged.

After getting better gear and more xp I would say to switch to a warrior class. You'll have the mechanics of the game down and can get a ton of points when getting kills and joining team skills.

I agree on the cleric being best best EXP class for beginners or starters.

In coop I prefer playing mage with decent AP and MATK equipment, spamming fireballs and lightningstrikes (destroying ballistas on their castle). It's like 50 EXP for every kill after a few minutes the game has started.

• 2 weeks later...

Cleric is the way to go from the beginning till u max out. I get MVP probably 80-85% for just being the Cleric. What I do is start w/ a scared song to get the mana/health regen, then throw a healing circle to gain even more exp. I then go on to help my allies/build towers and stuff like that. Once I get to the enemy castle, I throw up another healing circle and start building a battery ram. Building battery rams and u getting the credit for breaking the main door nets a lot of tactical exp. The best part is that if the match ends really fast, I always get AT LEAST 500 pts compared to the next one behind me, which is 400 pts or less. BTW, quick match is probably the worst to boost for exp since u have to wait at the load screen waiting for ppl all the time and ppl usually just bull rush towards the enemy castle to end it quick. My favorite is co-op because u get to start right away for 2 more rounds rather than waiting for more people. Plus the AL is easier to deal w/ compared to human users.

Thanks for all your help, off topic a little bit but what's the best way to get high powered equipment?

Having high powered equipment doesn't necessarily mean you can use it. Weight limits exist and they can put a hamper on you fairly early on, or even once you've hit level 35.

Early game, it's best to get what meager equipment you can and then level it up with all the junk you'll have.

• 2 weeks later...