Veteran/Snowblind maps

JonnyFiveOnLive

I'm just confirming that you can play the snowblind maps in custom games to unlock veteran. I Boosted straight from 0 to 100 since yesterday so obviously i didn't play these maps prior to boosting. I think i had 2 of 4 beat by the time i hit 100 so i decided to test my luck in custom and the achievement unlocked. This is 100% confirmed. :)

Yea dude, i just went into custom games and played wingman with casual bots and it unlocked "the weather outside is lethal, Frigid body dynamics, Battle Hardened gear, and veteran gear" all in one go. The (public) in the achievement description refers only to the exp gained towards level 100. It's just another E.P.I.C. fail as far i am concerned.

this isn't working for me at all. tried warzone, KOTH and submission and i'm not getting the credit. did they change this back after the 20x weekend was over?

EDIT: it popped once i finished the last map! it doesn't show up in the achievement tracker so it looks like it doesn't count but once you finish the last map the achievement pops anyway.

Edited by ghost wolves

• 9 months later...