Did anyone actually do the undefeated without the ghosts?

bdg7884

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've gotten 3 undefeated levels under my belt. I'd have more if I really buckled down and stopped making stupid mistakes. The old Jedi-can-deflect-blasters-with-lightsabers trick works wonders, especially if you time it right and take out the guy shooting you. I'll probably use the ghost characters to finish off the other levels. I wish there was a ghost ship! Those flying levels are absolutely pains in the butt. To anyone who's finished them undefeated...you are awesome!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did them without the ghosts, except for one mission, which I found too annoying to play anymore. (I now do have to replay all the levels again for the other Starwars Lego game though :()

But it doesn't really matter, the hardest part of the achievement are the missions like Death Star II, beating that mission without dying should've been an achievement on it's own, everyone gets stuck on that one.

Edited by Sha

• 1 year later...
How do you unlock the ghosts? ive only done the first mission :( these ghosts sound like it will be alot easier though :woop:

The ghosts are unlocked after completing all episodes, with Anakin, Obi Wan and Yoda available to buy, these characters cannot be harmed by anything except falls. :woop: