SpecOps/Online Partners/Stat Boosting Thread

Creech

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone would like to help me out with completing the following Special Ops missions on Veteran.

-Delta-

Wardriving

Estate Takedown

-Echo-

Wetworks

Feel free to hit me up on XBL, my Gamertag is "A Limousine" without the quotes. I am willing to help others with their missions as well. Really trying to get the Star 69 Achievement.

Edited by JBartus

Looking to boost headshots in free-for-all. We'll use tactical insertion and one person will get 29 kills in a match, the last kill will have to be real cause otherwise everyone will see that we are boosting. Private message me!!! Gamertag: SnWoReLtIhFlOdA

Oh yeah dashboarding is also a good thing to do, that will take away all deaths that you'll otherwise have and it will also help people think that it wasn't boosting.

Edited by SnWoReLtIhFlOdA

I'm looking to do some boosting with a lobby, I'm only free on weekends for the most part. So if anyone consistently has a boosting lobby, send me a FR and message on Live. Currently at 5th prestige Lvl. 45 and want to get to 10th ASAP, and I know that will require a lot of boosting. Also want to get my challenges done. GT - I3oatsNHose

Looking to boost headshots in free-for-all. We'll use tactical insertion and one person will get 29 kills in a match, the last kill will have to be real cause otherwise everyone will see that we are boosting. Private message me!!! Gamertag: SnWoReLtIhFlOdA

Oh yeah dashboarding is also a good thing to do, that will take away all deaths that you'll otherwise have and it will also help people think that it wasn't boosting.

You shouldnt be boostin in a public match u noob do ur own lobby 4 boostin

I need help completing Snatch and Grab, Wetwork, and Homeland Security on Veteran difficulty. Those are the only three I need for the Star 69 achievement. (and that is the last achievement I need on the game)

Send me a friends request and we'll work something out.

Gamertag: Maksym Kozlov

I would prefer someone who has a mic and is decent at the game :)

Thanks