Top 5 games you've spent the most time on

pandaliamcod6

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Starcraft and the Brood War: + 10 years. Yeah, I played this game so much that developer should come after me and sue me. :p

2. Super Smash Brother: + 7 years. The. Best. Fighting. And. Fun. Game. Ever. With. Friend.

3. Counter Strike: + 5 years.... aw, good time, good time.

4. Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction: + 5 years.... those Blizzard Developer know how to hook a PC gamers.

5. Eh.... skip.

Mine are:

5. Pro Evolutio Soccer 2010 (It took me so long because of the master league achievements)

4. Colin McRae: Dirt2 (A lot of races)

3. Brütal Legend (There's a lot of things to make for 100% completion)

2. Red Dead Redemption

1. Grand Theft Auto IV

5. Mass Effect 40+ hours

4. Battlefield BC2 70+ hours

3. Mass Effect 2 75+ hours

2. Elder Scrolls: Oblivion 1+ year

1. Gears of War 3+ years

Gears of war is the greatest game on the xbox 360. i feel they didnt make the 2nd one as good online as the 1st. i loved everything about gears 2 except the online. it just sucked. hope gears 3 is better!

It's tough to name them in order so I'll just list them.

Starcraft. I played Starcraft on and off for many years.

Perfect Dark Zero. The achievements take forever.

Halo 3. Played the multiplayer religiously.

Shadowrun. Played the multiplayer alot. The achievements also took forever.

Legend of Zelda: Windwaker. Played this game so much when I was younger. I remember it taking months to beat.

Oblivion: Elder Scrolls IV. One of my favorite games ever. Got all the achievements and then proceeded to do many many side quests.

And last but not least. The infamous World of Warcraft. I remember just before I quit after 3 years of hardcore playing, I had 92 DAYS played. Total facepalm.

1.Oblivion. I know that I have well over 100 hours in Oblivion. but it has been a real long time since I looked at my hour count so it is likely much more. Played the shit out of that game

2.Assassin's Creed 2 Played through the game about 4 full times getting everything but the flags and then a lot of just screwing around in it as well. Guessing between 75-100 hours played.

3.Fable 2 right around that 65 hour mark.

4.Splinter Cell Double Agent. Played a lot of the multiplayer for this game. Plus a few runs through the sp campaign as well. Definitely over 50 hours

5.Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Already upwards of 45 hours and I am just starting on the multiplayer which is dangerously adidctive. Still have 100% sync in the sp campaign as well plus likely on or 2 more sp playthroughs. I expect this one to get up to that 2nd or 3rd spot for sure for me.

Edited by DarthSoth