Achievement Trading Thread

iiDaRReN316x

Hey guys, Im new to this forum and i only have 2 achievments left of this game and compulsive liar is one of them. I never really put the effort into getting people together to do this but since i am now I thought this might be the best place. My gamertag is Natedizel. Maybe on a saturday or sunday afternoon we can get together and do this.:blunt

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I need the kingpin achievement so if you guys need another guy feel free to drop me a message.

GT: AcE II Velocty

UK.

p.s I also need Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace and Compulsive Liar so if you havent got them we could try them aswell.

Thanks!

I still need to get "Smoke That Skinwagon" done (so help me Jesus, if I get to wave 12 and fail again because I'm the only one who understands how bait works...). Other than that, I need to get "Put the posse on a pedestal", all the poker / liars dice / racing ones.

GT = Cut In Reverse

Add me if you want to boost any of those!

I'm looking to get all these achievements if interested send me a message on live with a day & time or if someone wants me to join a group there getting together. Thanks

(and please be serious i'm tired of getting messages back and either I get ignored or the gamer goes and does it without telling me and that's lame)

Edited by CovertDog

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so here is the current boosting party for Kingpin.

1) The Gwyn Reaper

2) AntiTankGunner

3) xKarisB

4) RyazTheRasta

5) LordMakanaki

6) TheTrustyOldVet

7) TheJokerDC

8) Erb1975

We need to get everybody online at the same time, I am trying to get this done today or tomorrow so please feel free to message me / add me if you are interested.

We need to arrange a time.

After we've done kingpin we can work on liars dice, poker, and others with the same party.

Looking to boost any and all multiplayer achievements.

Gamertag: Averphier

I'm available most nights after midnight, thursday evenings, Fridays at any time and the weekend mostly any time. Just add me if anyone needs an extra party for anything, would love to help out.

Attempting to do Kingpin (and others with the time) and Undead Wave 15 with anyone who's able sometime tonight (organizing it take some time) so send me a message and request and we'll try to get it going as quickly as we can for EVERYONE (guaranteed).

GT: The Outflow

I should be online around 6ish EST.

Want to boost Kingpin, we should have at least 4 people and will be doing it on Sunday at 10pm GMT, please contact either me (Enraged Hollow) or my mate (Lord Warsaw) if interested. Thanks

Edited by ATHER_07