Games you play when you're REALLY bored.

TVthePunisher

I'm talking about games you may have beaten already but when you have nothing else to do, you pick it up (or load it from the Game Library) and play it for 30 minutes to maybe a couple hours.

DOOM - I beat it, I'm done with it but when I'm really bored at late nights, it's one of the games I load maybe one or two levels on just to kill stuff, typically on I'm Too Young to Die just so I don't get any frustration. I'm on DOOM II right now playing on Ultra Violent and it's a No Damage run, on level 10 now...so yeah, I have a right to screw around on I'm Too Young to Die.

Pac-Man - I will load it up to do one to two rounds max, then shut it off. Hell it's mostly just one sitting, if I die I die..if not, I go onto something else.

Sonic the Hedgehog 1-3 - I'll load up any of these games and play maybe until the boss of the first Stage, that's about it.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - All the other games (minus Pac-Man) are AMAZING titles, just like this one. I have loaded this up countless times on a new game and I always get to just before death, trying to do that glitch that lets you keep Alucard's armor to screw around with. When I screw up and die, I shut it off...which I've done countless times now .__.; because if you die, you have to repeat the Bloodlines stage, the opening and everything all the way up unti lthat again. Ugh...

Any games you own that you've either completed or just have which you only play for a short amount of time when you're bored? Practically turning Retail and Arcade into online computer games here like Linerider X_X;

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I get bored I either play a game I'm still missing an achievement or two on, or I'll pop in Guitar Hero or Rock Band. I've maxed out both games as much as I'm probably going to get, so they have since fallen into the category of 'Boredom buster', at which they do a good job.

When I get bored I either play a game I'm still missing an achievement or two on, or I'll pop in Guitar Hero or Rock Band. I've maxed out both games as much as I'm probably going to get, so they have since fallen into the category of 'Boredom buster', at which they do a good job.

Same. Or sometimes I stick an old FF VII or VIII save on and piss around for a bit.