need help on new game plus

Breedhate68

at the pit fighting the demolisher but my only weapon is a steel pipe, worse weapon in game fighting a level 24 creature which is what my level is. my machete is broke after fighting a wave of zombies. Every time i die which is often the demolisher goes up in health and i loose health making it harder. Don't know if this is another fuck up in a game of nothing but broken fuck ups but would like to know if this is happening to anyone else.

never mind, just gonna go back a chapter and just not do the pit unless in co-op. just not doable solo at my level with no weapons. A breeze on first playthrough, but seeing how many achievements are broke, i had no choice but to new game this POS

I don't remember exactly how I did it, but I did it solo. And I don't think it has anything to do with your level. This is not Dead Island. If the zombies go up in level with you, there should literally be no 1-hit kills in the game.

Maybe you are playing it at Hard mode?

Anyway, there are plenty of pipes around and the machete has a few repair too. So you should have more than enough weapons to kill that one Demolisher. I remember finishing that level repairing my machete only once. So there should be plenty of room for errors.