GOTY - The Showdown Competition

Webb

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game: Halo 3

Gamertag: Re1ease

Reason: Xbox Live is all about friends, and online play. Halo 3 is probably the biggest of the big when it comes to multiplayer, it allows co-op, and was the first ever game to introduce Matchmaking. It's made so many landmarks in it's time and has never failed to sell, even now Halo 2 is still widely played and being purchased all over the world. The visuals are special in their own way, and personally they blow BioShock away. I've never seen a game get so much hype in my life and for those reasons I believe it deserves GOTY.

Thanks. :D

Game: Halo 3

Gamertag: Hobo1337Pwnz

Reasons: Halo has 4 player Co-op, Bioshock is only singleplayer - Halo Win. Halo finishes(??) a greatly done storyline much possibility for more. To me, Bioshock told its story to late in the game, leaving you clueless in the beginning - Halo Win. Halo has ,to me, the best multiplayer on Xbox 360. Better then any other current game. Bioshock has well, nothing - Obvious Halo win. Halo is a award winning franchise, with future content download and Halo Wars on the way. This is Bioshocks first game and no announced sequel - Halo Win. In my opinion Halo has better graphics than Bioshock, except for the people models. It has great detail and the best lighting ever - Halo Win on all aexcept human models. Halo is..... well its Halo... nothing much else to say. Bioshock is not halo so..... - Halo Win. Worst thing done to ruin innocence in Halo, the blood which is limited. In Bioshock its killing little girls.... wtf Halo Win.

GOTY: Definitely goes to BIOSHOCK. It has incredible graphics, a sick story, amazing and upgradable weapons, and the powers of the Plasmids give the Shooter a whole new way of playing. Halo3 has absolutely nothing to offer except some lame MP that's the same as Halo2 was.

GO BIOSHOCK!!!:uzi:DIE HALO3!!!

My Gamertag is Maggot x360a