100% completion question

suarvvve

I didn't have to get all the canisters. When I got to 100% though, I didn't get the achievement so I went back into a boss level and got one gold canister out of it that I hadn't gotten before, and I got the achievement from that. I guess when you reach 100% and don't get it, you just have to do something that will put you a little over the 100 and you'll get it.

• 3 weeks later...

I had gotten everything done in the game including all canisters and still no achievement for 100%, WTF!!! Then I went and re-beat the final boss and boom that beloved noise occured telling me I got my final achievement. I am 99.8% sure u need to get every canister unless it glitches in ur favor like for those 2 other that were that fortunate

• 1 month later...

I must be part of the glitch club. I had all the silver, but I was missing 8 of the gold canisters. I bought everything and completed every level (some a couple of times). Has anyone addressed this to the developers? I was just wondering if it is a glitch or does it just involve the gold ratings. I did have all the cans on all the boss levels. Maybe that is part of it.

http://my.livecard.net/blue/LX+PROTOCOL%20V2.png

• 4 months later...

If you want to start let's say a Bionicle Heroes thread, click on the left where it says 'Retail Games,' then when you find the game click next to the title where it says 'Click Here.' The next page should have all the threads, at the top right in black it says 'New Thread'... it's as simple as that.

Just make sure on the next page to fill in the title above the text box.

• 2 months later...

Well I have gold in all the levels, even the bonus levels. I have collected all the canisters as well and I'm stuck at 99%.

It shows 3 ?'s in the section where all the status is. do you have to unlock all the other achievements in the game as well for it to unlock the 100%?

Mine also glitched on me and I lost my save file so I had to restart the entire thing. I didn't think I'd have to get every achievement again to 100% game completion but I'm asking now since it didn't unlock. 8(

Well I have gold in all the levels, even the bonus levels. I have collected all the canisters as well and I'm stuck at 99%.

It shows 3 ?'s in the section where all the status is. do you have to unlock all the other achievements in the game as well for it to unlock the 100%?

Mine also glitched on me and I lost my save file so I had to restart the entire thing. I didn't think I'd have to get every achievement again to 100% game completion but I'm asking now since it didn't unlock. 8(

You have to buy all the upgrades too, but i unlocked like very achievement before i got this so what are you missing?

I just got the achievement earlier tonight. When the pause menu said 100% in the level select area, I still didnt have the achievement. I was missing 3 gold canisters though so I figured I'd be good if I picked up a couple more. I replayed a level where I had 2/4 gold canisters and I picked up the other 2. When I finished the level I received the gold level completion medallion and the game 100% gold "medallion" (dont know what theyre called, the little colored circles that it puts into the grid after you finish a map). When I pressed 'A' to continue, it went into a cut-scene and the achievement popped up as soon as this happend. Then the credits started rolling. I got the achievement and I still had one gold canister left, I had a 3/4 on a boss stage. Whoever said that you need to go "a little bit past 100%" or something like that, was probably right.

• 1 month later...
To get a gold rating on a level, you must have all Silvers cans and at least 3 gold cans.

I'm missing 5 gold cans (overall) but I've just managed to get my 100% completion after killing 56 enemies on Bonus Level 3 :)

Time to trade this monotonous game in for something a little more interesting I think :D

yup every gold and silver canister to get 100%

• 2 months later...
To get a gold rating on a level, you must have all Silvers cans and at least 3 gold cans.

I'm missing 5 gold cans (overall) but I've just managed to get my 100% completion after killing 56 enemies on Bonus Level 3 :)

Time to trade this monotonous game in for something a little more interesting I think :D

I'm going for 100% aswell. I'm currently on 89% and am redoing levels to get gold status on them but I have 5/5 silver & 4/4 on Volcanic Trail and its still silver status and I don't know why >.<

• 2 months later...
i have 99% gold and silver canisters on every level have everything from the chop an gold on te secret levels stil no 100% acheev what is going on pleace help :confused::mad: thanks

Have you done the levels where you have to kill as many enemies as you can in a minute?

If you have just replay a level and it should unlock.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As there seems to be some confusion with this achievement I'm going to try and clear this up 100%

To get 100% and 1000G you need to do the following.

Complete all 25 levels.

Collect at least 8 of 9 canisters in the 20 levels that contain gold and silver.

Collect at least 3 gold canisters in each of the 5 boss levels.

Buy everything in the shop.

Rank gold on each of the 3 bonus levels.

Replay bonus levels to gain any missing achievements (you will only be missing kills/victories if any). This will also unlock the 100% achievement.