Seen a level 50,000 modder today!

We all know that modders have have always been part of the Borderlands scene, until recently in this game I have never came across anybody. This is mainly because I only play with friends, today was the 1st time I opened up my game for public because none of my friends were online a guy joins at level 50000.

Yes thats right level 50k didn't think that was possible, he fired a rocket that blew up everything on the whole map. I immediately quit the game just in case he had some viral hack or something. I have seen vids of guys with modded shields etc and level 150 but this was taking the piss, as I said before I hope it's not a viral thing like in the the original BL which ruined peoples games etc.

Yes I know people are going to say don't play with randoms, I don't this was a 1 time thing which I will not be doing again. Has anybody else seen players at this level with a rocket that did anything like this, or was it a once off I am just hoping it does not spread!

And yes I have the guys tag I didn't send it to Gearbox yet but I did report to Microsoft, the tag does not even seem legit just random letters and numbers.

We all know that modders have have always been part of the Borderlands scene, until recently in this game I have never came across anybody. This is mainly because I only play with friends, today was the 1st time I opened up my game for public because none of my friends were online a guy joins at level 50000.

Yes thats right level 50k didn't think that was possible, he fired a rocket that blew up everything on the whole map. I immediately quit the game just in case he had some viral hack or something. I have seen vids of guys with modded shields etc and level 150 but this was taking the piss, as I said before I hope it's not a viral thing like in the the original BL which ruined peoples games etc.

Yes I know people are going to say don't play with randoms, I don't this was a 1 time thing which I will not be doing again. Has anybody else seen players at this level with a rocket that did anything like this, or was it a once off I am just hoping it does not spread!

And yes I have the guys tag I didn't send it to Gearbox yet but I did report to Microsoft, the tag does not even seem legit just random letters and numbers.

Some people take it way out of hand.

My advice, play with friends.

Oh and there is no "Viral Hack",

And he won't get banned.

The only reason why I posted this was in the original game something similar happened with a launcher that made peoples games go crazy glitch and constant freezing, I only hope it's not a different variation.

Yes I know he probably will not get banned but I felt like I had to report the guy I hate modders full stop. What level does it take to get all skill points maxed is it 150 I don't really know tbh, he probably did level 50k just because he could. Modders should keep playing private games with other modders then I have no problem, but when the screw other people's games then it's a problem!

Never again will I open a public game, 1st and last time for me!

The only reason why I posted this was in the original game something similar happened with a launcher that made peoples games go crazy glitch and constant freezing, I only hope it's not a different variation.

Yes I know he probably will not get banned but I felt like I had to report the guy I hate modders full stop. What level does it take to get all skill points maxed is it 150 I don't really know tbh, he probably did level 50k just because he could. Modders should keep playing private games with other modders then I have no problem, but when the screw other people's games then it's a problem!

Never again will I open a public game, 1st and last time for me!

You can be Lv50 with max skills, a few glitches out there and of course you can mod them in.

Lvl 50,000......... okay there is a limit I've seen a lvl 150 i just don't get it why go that high

Being lvl 150 and 50 000 have little difference they just switched some numbers and thats it. Unless the 50k is a jtag hack but i doubt it.

Quite high chance of being reported so i guess the guy played on a secondary/new account

How do you know? The first game was flooded with these. Like missions that were removed from the game were stuck in your log forever until you un-modded them out.

It was not a "mod" or a "hack"

That was a glitch

It happened to a lot of people.

And I know because I actually happen to "hack"

Which is not even hacking, this stuff is childs play.

And before anyone asks, I don't mod (correct term) anything on xbox currently.

I am proud to be legit.

I don't mind modders. It is their choice how they play the game.

I wouldn't mind having a mechro with every skill maxed out.

But if I did have one that would just be for friends and people that wanted me to use her.

Still would use the weapons in the game. I see less fun if I could one shot kill Terra.

Also I saw a level 500 last night while farming Terra. And yes they one shot killed him.

How do you know? The first game was flooded with these. Like missions that were removed from the game were stuck in your log forever until you un-modded them out.

That happened to me in BL1.It was when someone had this glitch on their save file and when they entered your game and you saved without knowing your quest log glitches out.People called it Borderlands aids at the time.Was never fixed either.

Why's that?

He won't get banned Because Gearbox has said they support such modding - As long as it doesn't damage and data or otherwise hinder anyone else.

What's up with people these days, play legit and have fun. What's the point of going to level 50k.
Maybe to him this is playing for fun? Everybody has a different opinion.

Being lvl 150 and 50 000 have little difference they just switched some numbers and thats it. Unless the 50k is a jtag hack but i doubt it.

Quite high chance of being reported so i guess the guy played on a secondary/new account

There is no JTAG involved here. The only reason to be any level higher than 50 is because people haven't found an easy way to actually modify an Items Stats(Gun damage, shield capacity).

But these stats are directly tied to the items level. Therefore modding a weapon/item to be level 50,000 would make it do laughable damage.

However, in order to use these level 50,000 items your character must also be level 50,000.

He won't get banned Because Gearbox has said they support such modding - As long as it doesn't damage and data or otherwise hinder anyone else.

Source? Even if they support it, wouldn't it still be breaking the Xbox Live ToS? So it really doesn't matter if Gearbox won't ban them, because it's really up to Microsoft.

Why would you report him? That seem rather sad.

I know about that shield "The invincible 100110010" or something like that that once you equip, you can't take off and your level cap goes to 3000. And you get all the skill points too. If someone drops something cool, and you equip it, that's hardly your fault. Could be the same with this guy, you never know.