Achievement Trading Thread

Aeternox

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys...can people review my arena? its called misery and tagged as misery and is all black. ill scout through your posts right now and vote if u have less than 5! thanks all! also send me a msg if you want to play online towards those achieves

Hey guys. Have an arena up titled "Salute The Troops Ring." Keyword is Wahoo35. Send me a message on Live to let me know you reviewed it so I can return the favor. Will respond & let you know when I have reviewed yours. GT: Wahoo35 EDIT: Had no idea so many people had Salute The Troops Rings so I changed the keyword. Lol.

Edited by Wahoo35

Hey guys. Just put up a screenshot I created. If 5 people could review it that would be awesome,

The keyword/description is smack kitty

Thanks guys

Done mate. Would appreciate if you & anyone else would be able to review mine.

Special Move: FU Fameasser

Keywords: TA x360a MaseJ

Also looking for anyone to trade ranked wins. Thanks

Done mate. Would appreciate if you & anyone else would be able to review mine.

Special Move: FU Fameasser

Keywords: TA x360a MaseJ

Also looking for anyone to trade ranked wins. Thanks

Just downloaded & reviewed yours, I sent you a fr cause I will do the online wins with you

Edited by Lemons Optional

So I just found out about Harm's Way and Doritos Crash Course being free, I know kind of late on the pickup. I was wondering if someone could host a lobby so I could possibly pick up the "Affiliation" achievement. I heard the game is easy to 100% seeing as though Achievement Hunter did a video spanning the course of 5 minutes.