after attempting to beat the final boss for an hour...

edgecrusherhalo

i will not be completing this game. terribly made boss battle. having to restart at the beginning every time is bad when it takes as long as it does to get to where he doesnt have the minigun anymore. you spend more time reactivating cover and hiding than you do actually shooting him. and when whatever weapon you brought with you runs out of ammo you are forced to use terrible weapons for the rest of the fight. in which he runs around charging while shooting at you so much that you can barely get a chance to fully regain health. i can barely last for more than like 2-3 minutes when it gets to that point. atleast let me start at that point instead of all the way back at the beginning. gotta love how the whole game is decent and then something at the very end completely ruins the experience. i hate being sucked out of the experience because of having to redo something over and over again because its basically cheap trial and error BS instead of legitimately difficult.

The boss is actually super easy and you only have to beat him on Normal I believe.

Earlier in the level, get one of the Coil laser guns, and save it for the twins. When you enter the fight, you can instantly down each twin with a secondary fire shot from the laser rifle.

For fighting the actual guy, just keep dodging his grenades and stay behind the server things you can bring up (and that he puts back down). Just re-breach them when he brings them down. Keep circling them and you'll get it done easily.

• 2 weeks later...