Achievement Trading Thread

highpass

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll help out because I can't imagine out it is trying to get a big player achievement with a dead community. I have it already but I'll help you out and I have 2 xboxs too.

1 II Kazz II

2 XDigitalSinnerX

3 NillaWafer774

4 applepie774

1 II Kazz II

2 XDigitalSinnerX

3 NillaWafer774

4 applepie774

5 L0Straniero91

6 Gunther Hermann

7 XScreamX

8 CTDMUDRUNNER

9 BarkingCalvin

10 PHT999

Added a couple that already have the achievement but can help out, props to those guys, thanks.

Edited by Evo Kazz

1 II Kazz II

2 XDigitalSinnerX

3 NillaWafer774

4 applepie774

5 L0Straniero91

6 Gunther Hermann

7 XScreamX

8 CTDMUDRUNNER

9 BarkingCalvin

10 PHT999

11 BeatsMeanzHighs

I can help out at most times :) I need revives and multikills most of all

Im only going for War Party but I'm sure some in the group will happily boost with you.

Once we hit 16 I think the best method is to host a Deathmatch and start at the top of the list above and each person get their win in that order, I have a few dummies so not everyone needs it.

We are likely aiming for Saturday the 31st, thats the date of the session on TA, but it can and will be changed for convenience for all involved. The game is dying now, and with more and more server closure rumors we NEED to get this done asap. If rumours are true we need to move our arses.

Edited by Evo Kazz

1 II Kazz II

2 XDigitalSinnerX

3 NillaWafer774

4 applepie774

5 L0Straniero91

6 Gunther Hermann

7 XScreamX

8 CTDMUDRUNNER

9 BarkingCalvin

10 PHT999

11 BeatsMeanzHighs

12 RocksTheBurton

1 More added from TA, I will message you all on 30th as a reminder, and also post here on that date where we can organise a time. for now we say 1pm GMT!

Im only going for War Party but I'm sure some in the group will happily boost with you.

Once we hit 16 I think the best method is to host a Deathmatch and start at the top of the list above and each person get their win in that order, I have a few dummies so not everyone needs it.

We are likely aiming for Saturday the 31st, thats the date of the session on TA, but it can and will be changed for convenience for all involved. The game is dying now, and with more and more server closure rumors we NEED to get this done asap. If rumours are true we need to move our arses.

No man! Uprising is the best to boost as everyone in the winning team gets the achievement without re-doing the game 16 times! Just two or three times :)! And, first of all, it ends almost immediatly since you capture all the points, kill the enemy capitan and there we go, match ended!

And there's no worry about FC2 shutting down, I saw lot of people still playing the game on team deathmatch! And what about PC and PS3? They gonna close them too? It would be an hazardous move for UBISOFT as Far Cry 2 is a best-seller (????)!

Edited by L0Straniero91

1 II Kazz II

2 XDigitalSinnerX

3 NillaWafer774

4 applepie774

5 L0Straniero91

6 Gunther Hermann

7 XScreamX

8 XPhOeniXNIghtX

9 BarkingCalvin

10 PHT999

11 BeatsMeanzHighs

12 RocksTheBurton

13 vA I Inferno

14 B1G D4VE87

15 Mr Landros

I have a session on TA which 3 more people joined when I was asleep. So in theory we have about 18 people now. I am busy today but when I get some time I will send you all messages on XBL, print off this list and TA list and start discussing times with you all, if we can do it earlier that would be amazing, I can be online 24/7 and am available all the time and will be bringing 3 with me, this is only 30minutes worth of work, so if we can knock it out sooner with the help of TA, kinda merge you all together, that would be great. You will likely hear from me soon. I am willing to do a couple of runs if more people join, more the merrier, I have 3 consoles now till next monday so take advantage of that I dont mind.

I too need to get War Party. I think it's best ot get a list of people together. So far we have :-

1. BeatsMeanzHighs

2. LOStraniero91

Zenith94x - If you want in then just add your name :)

If we play 2 games of uprising (one for each team to win) then everyone should get the achievement. We can arrange a time once we have 16 people confirmed.

1. BeatsMeanzHighs

2. LOStraniero91

3. Zenith94x

I am planning on returning this game wed, augest 4 at around 3pm est so unless we can get enough people on the list by then, i'll have to be out.

Also if anyone wants to boost revives/exp just message me: Zenith94x