a good cop?

GDMFS0AB

I bought it, but I'm an arcade junkie, so take that as you will. Controls felt a little sluggish, though as I got used to it I started to wonder whether the devs intended this to make the player slow the hell down. Not sure. I think it's a nice calm game, which already puts it in a pretty small group on XBLA. I had to quit out to the menu to purchase it, and it still awarded me two achievements I'd earned in the trial. Not bad.

I bought it, but I'm an arcade junkie, so take that as you will. Controls felt a little sluggish, though as I got used to it I started to wonder whether the devs intended this to make the player slow the hell down. Not sure. I think it's a nice calm game, which already puts it in a pretty small group on XBLA. I had to quit out to the menu to purchase it, and it still awarded me two achievements I'd earned in the trial. Not bad.

Yeh I'm a slave to XBLA aswell. Not bought anything for a week or two though, I think Pinball fx tables, Then blade kitten on DOTW.

So i have a few choices at the moment from the past 2 weeks.

I'm having a blast with this; it is just so beautiful to look at, the soundtrack is immense (especially if you drag along all the musicians) and it's just a really peaceful laid back game.

My only criticism is it's not very long (only 15 levels and some are a fair bit shorter/easier than others) but it's definitely not hard puzzle, just very relaxing and almost addictive to watch. Some bits are tricky though imo! The timed run achievement had me going for a while.

I love the unlockable skins and stuff, the collectible achievements are a great excuse to replay the levels, and the couch co-op is actually pretty fun too (though if you are the 2nd controller the teleport thing can get annoying)

Bought it to co-op it with my gf, i'll post a small review shortly ;)

As for the game it's loveable, you'll spend quite some time searching for al the flowers musicians etc. I think it's worth my 800 ms, though the second player doesn't add that much, except for getting your grow proces @ 100 %.

Edited by AOS Puck

• 1 month later...
Controls felt a little sluggish, though as I got used to it I started to wonder whether the devs intended this to make the player slow the hell down. Not sure.

It is underwater, so they made it to feel like you are swimming. It's a super fun game with a lot of subtle fun things to it, worth the 400 points paid. Got it for a friend as well.