High stakes poker

Maximoustkg

He is talking about the Gentelman's Attire from the social club.

Im unsure how it works really. To play poker you don't need the suit but to bid higher values you have to wear the suit. That's what im led to believe.

I have played with and without the suit at blackwater but didn't notice a difference in bid's or anything. So im really unsure.

There is a table on the patio outside of the saloon in Blackwater. You don't need a particular outfit to play with, just guts.

My only advice is to play with atleast two other people, three prefered, as the computer players won't always follow you with a 800 buck blind, so you will have to work the table just a little bit.

I got the achievement while working towards the US Army Uniform, as a requirement for that is to clear a table in Blackwater. Suggest you hold off this achievement until you've discovered this uniform so you can nail two birds with one stone.

OP ANSWER BELOW

Put on the "gentleman's attire" then look at the map. High stakes game will be in the second floor (first floor if you consider the bottom to be ground floor) of a 3 story building away from the hotel/saloon where you usually play.

The amount to enter is $250, so 2500 chips a game.

Edited by Taylorboy

Hm, and I always thought the thing on the bottom floor was it. Now I feel silly.

Considering some of the other posts its seems theres two, i must sign up to social club to check this out, i enjoy playing poker and get fed up with only earning like $500 for clearing the table

OP ANSWER BELOW

Put on the "gentleman's attire" then look at the map. High stakes game will be in the second floor (first floor if you consider the bottom to be ground floor) of a 3 story building away from the hotel/saloon where you usually play.

The amount to enter is $250, so 2500 chips a game.

Good find. I was wondering where this was since I put the suit on and the stakes still were 100 dollars outside the bar