Achievement Guide

Tyger7

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the best guide, few minor things that are wrong. One for example is with the survivors, you say Sharon is in the tent closest to the road. She's not, she's in the second tent from the road. The gems you have to pick up for Gemini, you say they are on the 'ride' side of the road, but again they aren't, they would be considered in the center of the road, or even the left side.

Like i said, very minor things though, other then that its a good guide :)

Not the best guide, few minor things that are wrong. One for example is with the survivors, you say Sharon is in the tent closest to the road. She's not, she's in the second tent from the road. The gems you have to pick up for Gemini, you say they are on the 'ride' side of the road, but again they aren't, they would be considered in the center of the road, or even the left side.

Like i said, very minor things though, other then that its a good guide :)

Okay fixed, now it's the best, thanks for your input.

Jk, you really could have worded that differently. I accept when I make minor errors, in fact I encourage people to point them out so I can correct them. I would fix the map but I'm sure most people would just assume I meant in the camp. If someone were in the wrong tent, I really doubt it'd ruin their chances of finding Sharon and the gems, when saying right side, I meant to the right of traffic.

Edited by Tyger7

Great guide,

However some of the wording mislead me at times. For example, Darcie Blackrock's description stated to go to her then to Bob. This mislead me to believe she would spawn at sometime after 7 and I'd talk to her then Bob; not Bob then her then Bob.

Again, great guide.

Thank you.

Fixed it to indicate you must speak with Bob before you have access to her. Thanks for the input!

Loving the guide. It was really, really helpful. That one part about the Gemini side mission was misleading but then I found earlier in the page during the survivor part that you told the exact location. I don't know if you want to change the other part to the part about the yellow car.

The guide was absolutely great. The only troubles I had was killing Jed. I had to use the sniper first then i used melee. Sniper probably brought him down to 20% health =)

man, I'm having a difficult time with my last achievement "Survivors." For the life of me the only 3 I need are the two chicks in the bowling alley and the one in the quarantine camp, but they just don't every show up at 1:00 pm... any ideas?

This happened to me too. The guide mentions going back into then leaving the safe house so everything reloads. I tried that and it worked.

This happened to me too. The guide mentions going back into then leaving the safe house so everything reloads. I tried that and it worked.

You also have to talk to bob first if you did not already try that. The order is talk to bob > talk to the girls in the bowling alley > get the girl at quarantine > go back to bowling alley > safe house

That worked for me, but now that I've got the notebook entries for all of the my achievement didn't unlock... so I'm guessing you need to you get all the notebook entries on one play through?

Great guide Tyger.

You might want to mention that you have to complete Bob's request to find his daughter before fighting Jed. At around 8 PM I tried to initiate contact with Bob after fighting Jed, but that didn't work. I also went inside the saferoom and back outside, that didn't work either. I eventually just started a new game. Might be a glitch or something.