So i just beat

Pegasus Tenma

I just beat the Beastie Boys too. The game of 21 vs Tim Duncan and Tony Parker was the hardest thing in the game for me.

The other difficult thing was those three star 2 vs 2 games. Somehow, I got better and was able to beat the other team on the first or second try.

Of all the Boss Battles, Magic Johnson seemed the hardest. He can alley-oop to himself. Dwyane Wade seemed hard too. I got lucky and beat him on the first try.

I used the Celtics. For 2 vs 2 and smash games I found Pierce/Garnett were the best squad.

I used Larry Bird and Garnett for the other game types.

When I only needed 1 player I usually used Bird.

I never used Rondo, Allen, or McHale.

Celtics are a well balanced team. Orlando is also a good choice, but they lack a top tier 3 point shooter.

I used the Celtics. For 2 vs 2 and smash games I found Pierce/Garnett were the best squad.

I used Larry Bird and Garnett for the other game types.

When I only needed 1 player I usually used Bird.

I never used Rondo, Allen, or McHale.

Celtics are a well balanced team. Orlando is also a good choice, but they lack a top tier 3 point shooter.

Cool. I've got a Lakers tour going, and I am not deep enough that I would care to restart with another team, however I've not had much resistance yet like I did with my first few attempts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Of all the Boss Battles, Magic Johnson seemed the hardest. He can alley-oop to himself. Dwyane Wade seemed hard too. I got lucky and beat him on the first try.

For Magic, I just went and jumped to where the ball was going and it was an easy block (using Dwight Howard). He went up 14-0 until I figured out the method and I beat him 22-14.

Shaq was the hardest for me...I think it took 3-4 tries (everyone else was a 1st-time-beat). Shaq would catch fire in the last minute and...two dunks later, the backboard was toast.

Do you only get one shot at beating the Beastie Boys? or can you come back and choose to face them again later if you happen to lose the first time? I'm essentially hoping the answer isn't going to be: "you have to replay the entire remix tour to get another shot at them"

• 3 weeks later...
I just beat the beastie boys last night 21 -0-0-0... anyone else fight the final boss battle that easy??

edit: I used the heat, mainly playing as James, with either seikaly or wade as the cpu.

I was going to call BS on this until I played the Beasties...I won 22-0-0-0 using Dwight Howard of the Magic.

So...kudos to you! (and me!)

Yeah, I found it easy as well. Beat them on my first try using Larry Bird (he is unreal on this game). I didn't think they were difficult personally but man, did I get annoyed getting there. Some of those boss battles and mini games were extremely frustrating! I must have done the Shaq one 10 times before I beat him.

Glad I 1'kd it finally. I loved the game as a kid and enjoyed most of this one but the number of playthroughs was a little absurd.

• 4 weeks later...