3 Missing Cards

Evo Kazz

I can confirm making them with Frank does NOT unlock them in coop, very strange seen as you can not be Frank offline.....if anyone works out how to unlock please let me know.

Case Zero had same issue but that was because the greyed out weapon cards were unlocked in DR2, so maybe there is more DLC coming I dunno??

• 3 weeks later...

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Building them as Chuck unlocks the scratch card.

Playing as Frank unlocks the combo card. However, the 2x effects (standard to combo cards) will ONLY kick in for Frank. Going back to single player, you'll notice the scratch cards have been replaced with combo cards, but they're black and white and feature everyones favourite Photojournalist in leu of Chuck.

I did an entire Case West game in Co-Op w/o pausing (which usually annoys anyone else your playing with enough to boot you) so I can't confirm wether or not you just have to join Co-Op, let someone level up or finish a case, but playing co-op is the key to getting these combo cards. There wont be any promt whatsoever that you've unlocked them, but building any of these weapons as Frank and using them will show PP in a red colour, which is a pretty clear indicator that the Scratch got upgraded.

Hope this helps!

Edit: Oh, before I forget, I was lvl 50 Frank/Chuck when I joined, however the other player leveled up at least once while we played. As far as you needing to lvl up goes, not a requirement.