Fast And Furious 5 Trailer

TWOGOOD4U

I prob won't like it since it seems more about the people and less about the cars which is what got this series good in the first place.

As far as td goes its my fav in the series for the fact that every car scene cept the one long turn in the evo is real vs all this shitty "nos" 160mph crap when there really going like 50mph max in all the other movies.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the first one after that they all went downhill. The first one was more about the cars and the racers then all the rest. The stunts were real in the first instead of staged cgi effects you get in the rest. I hated the actors in toyko drift I could not stand listening to the main guy talk. So redneck I couldnt stand it. And I live in south carolina we have our share of rednecks around and Ive never heard one talk that southern before. But I did love the drifting the stunt drivers did. And I thought the last one was just horrible. So I dont really have high hopes for this one especially since the tooth fairy is in it but we will see. I hope its good but nothing will ever compare to the first one

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sooo Looking forward to this one,loved all of them but wasnt all that impressed with Tokyo Drift,Im Glad my girly is into the fast and furious movies so this will be a date night for us when it comes out opening night.From what i was reading as well (cant remember the site) they are also planning a 6th and 7th movie also

Hell Keep this francise going cause it just gets better and better,not really looking forward to seeing vince though,he was a dick

• 1 month later...

I own the first 4 on Bluray and while I understand how bad they are, they hold a certain appeal to me. Kind of like how most of the 80s action movies can be "so bad they are so good".

I will be going to see this when it releases, and I'm sure many of my friends will want to come along as well.

I own the first 4 on Bluray and while I understand how bad they are, they hold a certain appeal to me. Kind of like how most of the 80s action movies can be "so bad they are so good".

I will be going to see this when it releases, and I'm sure many of my friends will want to come along as well.

Im thinking of going to the midnight launch? Reckon they'll have one for us?

• 3 weeks later...