Final Boss

can someone who has finished it remember how many times you hit the eyes throughout the stages? This time i hit them quite a few more times before the final stage and still doesnt end. Ive seen vids of the final stage (PC-6) (xbox-12) ive hit it way more times. out of all the endings this has frustrated me the most.

I finished the game, can't remember how many hits it took, but after a couple of attempts I realised I could still open the inventory and Double H and Pey'j are close enough for you to nick all of the extra hearts they've got on them.

Gives you a bit of extra attempts to hit him.

I remember it going on for ages and just thinking - why won't he die!? Sorry I can't give any more helpful advice, and good luck :)

• 2 years later...

I enjoyed this game for the most part, but the final boss completely ruined this game for me. Between the juggling you in the corner, inverted controls, and add to the fact that you have to be flawless to beat him. This has been a bitch of a fight.

EDIT:Now that its over(and I have calmed down). The way I did it was just stand still after hitting the boss and wait for him to reappear and when you get to the phase where you have reversed controls, flip your controller upside down(credit to WackFiend).

Edited by Armed Madman
update

• 1 year later...

I found the part you are all talking about to be very easy.

You just stand there and wait for him to teleport to you, point in his direction and attack once. when he appears above you, you dodge.

When the controls are inverted you do the same, except point away from him instead of towards him.

I found figuring out you shoot him at the start when he is firing his laser beam at you harder...