on sale

seller50

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thinking about getting it for 200 points since it's on sail (sic). Anyone still play ever or at least getting it now when it's cheap?

From what I read the AI is horrible and most of the real enjoyment comes from playing online..which would suck if it was impossible to find a game online.

Thinking about getting it for 200 points since it's on sail (sic). Anyone still play ever or at least getting it now when it's cheap?

From what I read the AI is horrible and most of the real enjoyment comes from playing online..which would suck if it was impossible to find a game online.

Yeah I was thinking about getting it, if u r looking for a partner for the online chieves,let me know and we can both knock them out...

My GT: MACHU1985

Yeah I was thinking about getting it, if u r looking for a partner for the online chieves,let me know and we can both knock them out...

My GT: MACHU1985

I'm not much into boosting. Downloaded it and haven't played it due to renting games, but if I find it's hard to find a game online I'll definitely let you know.

Waste of 2.50 easily. Nobody is online. No even decent tutorial to tell you what the fuck is going on. Horrible, horrible game. DO NOT BUY IT.

Personally I really liked it.one of the best games you could get with 200MSP.

And the online isn't dead at all, i was on it yesterday and games filled up after 10 - 15 seconds of waiting.