6 months later, no achievement. Wonderful.

linktriforce007

My first online game was 28.march. I've changed my timezone to see if that is the issue, the new date will be 6th of october.

SOmeone here on the forum got it the 4th of october and played his first online game 26th of march. So maybe theres something to it ?!

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Crytek aware that this achievement is glitched. Someone should contact them and let them know that their little time sensitive achievement is not working and is pissing a lot of people off.

I bought the game day one and got every achievement possible but this last 25gs is annoying to say the least.

Is Crytek aware that this achievement is glitched. Someone should contact them and let them know that their little time sensitive achievement is not working and is pissing a lot of people off.

they are fully aware. since they stopped supporting the game in June it is highly unlikely that a fix is coming.

My first online game was 28.march. I've changed my timezone to see if that is the issue, the new date will be 6th of october.

SOmeone here on the forum got it the 4th of october and played his first online game 26th of march. So maybe theres something to it ?!

Nope, still nothing. Wonder if i'll get arrested if i blow up the crytec office...hmmmm!

Ok mine unlocked last night. Why and how I do not know!

As stated through this thread, it should of unlocked in September, but I got nothing. I then played on the 2nd/3rd October and still nothing.

Before I finished playing on my 360 last night (5th), I thought I'd give it ago. I played one full game of TIA and as the score showed the achievement popped. I did nothing different from any of the other times I played, so god knows what's up with this achievement!

All I'm going to say is just keep trying on the odd day throughout the months. It seems like the calendar will eventually tick over on a certain day.

Edited by Nozza

Just go in with your active Camouflage Nanosuit and you'll be fine. :p

Forget using camo, activate armor mode and go WILD :uzi::woop::uzi::woop::uzi::drunk:uzi::Bounce: :uzi: :):):):):):).

Challenge accepted :woop:

GOing to try crysis now, today is october 6th but changed the timezone so it's october 7th instead. See if Nozza is on to something about the odd days..

Edit: Still nothing!!! shouldn't the ppl at crytec have fixed this by now ?

Edited by EnqeN
BECAUSE I CAN !!!

Well, i turned my timezone back and played a new game.

At the end of the game i heard that familiar sound that you hear when you get an achievement.

But it turned out i just muted a guy....! I died a little inside.

And just to make it worse when i unmuted him i thought i got it....i need help.

Challenge accepted :woop:

GOing to try crysis now, today is october 6th but changed the timezone so it's october 7th instead. See if Nozza is on to something about the odd days..

Edit: Still nothing!!! shouldn't the ppl at crytec have fixed this by now ?

You can't do the timezone changing trick. As you have to signed in online to get the achievement, as soon as you do log in, it resets anything you've changed to the real time zone you're in.

So putting it a day forward and then logging on, will push it straight back a day. I was going on about it if you were signed in etc.

sorry mate i got mine.

I think you're trolling, tbh. Your post adds no help at all, nozza got his and at least he's trying to help us get ours. You just kinda decided to push it front of our faces , and apologized with a laugh, even calling him your "mate" to develop a personal connection.

This achievement is stressful and glitchy as it is, there's no need for people like you to add on to the stress levels.

/rant

What is crazy most of us held onto the game to get this achievement which isnt a proper achievement in first place and the game is not worth anything now if you trade it in.Achievements like this should be banned just because they didnt want us to trade game in they get no money from it and all these online passes are a joke too everybody is getting too greedy money, money, money

so i just tried this shit again with no luck! we won the game, i had more frags than deaths, played game from start ( joined in a lobby) to end! first time i played was release date, have been trying numerous times to get it for the last couple of weeks! yet still no shitoo! now the thing is that i got the gears console and havent been bothered to put my old save back on the new i should try to see if the save from over 6 months ago poops this shit! ^^ i'll let you know what happens. be seeing my case and all the others this just seems to be pure chance! unless crytek are doing it on purpose to make people play every day to get their cheevo! and giving it to certain every now and again to keep players hopes up and so that they keep trying! =)

Still no joy :(

I cant believe that microsoft lets developers get away with stuff like this. Despite the fact that this is just based around 1 achievement not working as it should, the game is still has many other glitches/bugs that have not been addressed and now someone is saying that support for the game stopped in june? What? three months of support then they decided to stop and move on their next bug riddled cash cow?

And what is even more annoying is actually reading the continuous BS on the games official forums. Hundreds, if not thousands of posts from gamers reporting problems, and 1 Mod who says, "I've passed that info on to the devs" when he can be bothered to even post back. Yet, when it comes to spouting about how great crytek is and how amazing upcoming games are going to be, they can talk all day. W**kers.

Same as you guys, i havnt gottn it, first game 4/7 i playd yestrday and today. Im a legit lvl 50, havnt played much of game past few months but that shouldnt be a prob. Many of friends have had issues with this game, imo its just a glitchy games to boot. Hopfully they will patch soon n we can all finally unlock this achiev. This will def be my last crytek game as well ....

You can't do the timezone changing trick. As you have to signed in online to get the achievement, as soon as you do log in, it resets anything you've changed to the real time zone you're in.

So putting it a day forward and then logging on, will push it straight back a day. I was going on about it if you were signed in etc.

I changed the timzone to GMT+14 kiribati while being online. It changes the date and i have even gotten achievements from ohther games witth this on. Even though the actual time and date here was diffrent.

Haven't played crysis since frida, gonna try now before i play bioshock.

I'll update if i get it, if not i'll probably just go outsiden and tape the game on the front of my car and drive as fast as i can straight into a stonewall...

I changed the timzone to GMT+14 kiribati while being online. It changes the date and i have even gotten achievements from ohther games witth this on. Even though the actual time and date here was diffrent.

Haven't played crysis since frida, gonna try now before i play bioshock.

I'll update if i get it, if not i'll probably just go outsiden and tape the game on the front of my car and drive as fast as i can straight into a stonewall...

Lol, once everyone has had enough of this game we should just gather all of our copies and, use them as clay pigeons and video it and send it to crytek.