Anyone else having trouble with achievements unlocking?

Roose91

I've now had 2 levels where the achievements didn't unlock but done them again and they've popped. I had dozens of single shot point values over 5,000 (one of 19,000) before the achievement unlocked and now I can't get the 5-for-one kill to work despite having done it I would estimate 50 times now, getting between 5 and 12 kills with one bullet (I have video evidence for many of them). Just getting really pissed off now and loathe to carry on playing if stuff isn't unlocking.

No nothing, never seen it pop or turn to "Done!" or anything. It's just completely locked and nothing I seem to do makes it work. Tried reinstalling, tried doing i in co-op, tried in solo, tried on cadet, tried on Marksman. Nothing works it's just locked up.

• 2 weeks later...
I had some problem with them not showing they have unlocked, but if you check in the achievement section they have unlocked but it was no achievement mesage for it when it unlocked. Maybe that's the problem you guys are having to ?

That happens to me at random. It won't "pop", but the next day it will show up in my list of achievements unlocked the previous day. What is crazy annoying is before I noticed the trend, I went back and replayed the LOR - SOMordor DLC because it didn't' pop after I defeated all the war chief's. That same day.. I played to the point that all but the 5 needed were defeated a second time.. went to bed.. and when I logged in the next day.. i noticed my score had increased. So, I hit the achievement section and it had given me the achievement that I was 90% of the way accomplish a second time. Now, as a rule, I wait 24 hours to see it if shows up before I get pissed off : )

I had some problem with them not showing they have unlocked, but if you check in the achievement section they have unlocked but it was no achievement mesage for it when it unlocked. Maybe that's the problem you guys are having to ?

No mine is just completely screwed, no indication of it having unlocked anywhere.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had some issues with this tonight, namely the kill 50 Super Elites. I know I had 30 or so kills by the end of the campaign so I set to grinding at a checkpoint in the second level of the first chapter. About 30 goes later, nothing! No tracker pop up, no achievement, nothing stuck 'unlocking'. Either this one is glitched permanently or it will unlock tomorrow.