Getting extremely frustrated with the duelist.

JoshYo 16

I have been going at this for an hour. Numerous times I have gotten 20+ chain attacks (as long as the blue line means chain attack) and I still haven't unlocked this. Is this a glitch or is this achievement really this hard?

It doesn't have to be attacking someone correct?

Edit: As soon as I tried the two player method, I got it. Guess I just wasn't going full speed.

Edited by JoshYo 16

• 3 weeks later...

Having just taken a CPR class where they recommended doing chest compressions to the tune of the Bee-Gees Staying Alive. I decided to try that with the Duelist achievement and it worked the very first time!!! I had been trying off and on for awhile. And i received the achievement after only 5 swings.

Hope this helps.

Having just taken a CPR class where they recommended doing chest compressions to the tune of the Bee-Gees Staying Alive. I decided to try that with the Duelist achievement and it worked the very first time!!! I had been trying off and on for awhile. And i received the achievement after only 5 swings.

Hope this helps.

This just goes to show. Never underestimate the power of the Bee-Gees.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
BEE-FREAKIN-GEES! wow. I can't believe that actually worked! Thank You CPR!

I know, right? I can't also believe that you can just swing at the air and it works too. I had a couple problems, but i switched to Hal's sword and it worked first time.

Amazing.

• 2 weeks later...