Can you do...?

Can you do Super-Marcus Sweep before you do the Armory Assault mission and kill General Knoxx?

I don't know if this is how everyones game worked but when I started the DLC I had Super-Marcus Sweep automatically and I've read all about the glitches and how it messes up if you have Super-Marcus Sweep while your doing Armory Assault and I was trying to do Super-Marcus Sweep before I even picked up that quest but....

I'm at the teleport waypoint to the Armory (at least thats where it says it is) and theres a large canyon that I cant get over. It looks like its supposed to be sorta like a gondola to get over but I can't find the way in.

So if anyone knows how to get in or if you HAVE to do Armory Assault before you can do Super-Marcus Sweep than please let me know so I can get 100% on Borderlands today like i planned! =]

THANKS IN ADVANCE X360A PROZZZZZ

Oh, I see, yeah I think it's called "bridging the gap", I just looked at the mission list. Hopefully that mission is before armory assault so I can do the S-M Sweep quest first so my game doesn't get glitched lol thanks alot KingAntz

Hi matey... yep have to that mission first.

Also you have to do Armoury assault 1st as a mission, but super Marcus might unlock at the same time (mine is glitched so im screwed, unless you want to help me :) )

It wont glitch for you if you go in as normal and do what you need to do... DO NOT FOLLOW THE GUIDE ON YOUTUBE.... there is a bit where you fall through the floor and then can collect as many guns as you want... DONT DO IT otherwise your game will glitch!

yeah it was wierd i had super marcus sweep before i had any other quest in this DLC. but I went to the armory last night and did fine. freaked me out at first cause i thought I fucked it up. :woop:

What happened, in case this might help someone else in my situation...

is when I got to the map with the Armory, I killed Knoxx and all that ran to that elevator that you go down.

Then instead of hitting the button on the left of the big computer looking thing to expose munitions. I hit the button that was the whole thing to lower the elevator for Super Marcus Sweep.

This is where I thought I was screwed. lol

you go down. "Expose Munitions" or whatever is unchecked and "Loot!" for Super Marcus Sweep is checked.

Go ahead and grab some stuff if you want. (i didn't cause i was afraid of messing my game up =] and cause I did it on playthrough 1)

Leave the main area back to where you killed Knoxx for when it blows.

Not sure if you actually have to do that but I did hahaha.

Then after it blows Super Marcus Sweep will be "Ready to Turn In" and Armory Assault will still be at "Expose Munitions".

Sooooo, Go all the way back to T-Bone Junction and turn in your quests you finished including Super-Marcus Sweep. I just exited and saved and reloaded to get back quickly. I hate the long ride time.

Then when you've done that head back to the Armory, fight Knoxx again, get to the elevator and this time there will be a button on the left of the computer console which opens the "force fields" to the guns. Then you plant explosives right next to the console on the right of it. Go down the elevator and do what you did before!

annnnnnnnnnd BOOOOP!:locked ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!

hope this helps anyone who was in the same situation as I was!

• 3 years later...