Cumulative Achievement Guide (Easy)

I have this posted at TA and would like to post here as well so everyone can see it and hopefully get the achievements easier and faster.

To make ALL these cumulative achievements easier you will need to play ONE, NINE inning game against a second controller doing the following.

You will need to turn off auto save:

Options>Load/Save>Load/Save Options>Autosave-Off

Go to Game Modes>Play Ball

You will need: (Get at least)

4 Walks

3 Stolen bases

1 triple

2 doubles

2 Homeruns

9 Strike outs (with your pitcher)

(by doing the above you will have at least fulfilled having 4 Runs and 5 hits)

After the strike outs I simply just would bunt in to a ground out every batter on both sides.

Because you need 63 saves you will save your game in the ninth inning with two outs ignore not getting achievements post.

How do you get a save you ask? Simple, you have to put a reliever in the SEVENTH inning and pitch EVERY out from the seventh to the ninth. If a reliever comes in and pitches the final three innings that also counts as a save. http://www.trueachievements.com/images/smiley/smile.gif

Now all you need to do is load up and pitch the last at-bat 63 times and then play a three inning game against the computer. (Does not matter who wins.) Then you will unlock all achievements.

Final notes: REMEMBER AUTOSAVE IS OFF

SAVE your "user profile" (Options>Load/Save>Save User Profile) if it is not done in one sitting (I would save every ten wins anyway)

Any questions feel free to ask and I hope this helps everyone http://www.trueachievements.com/images/smiley/toast.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...