Level 6 is a joke

the action frampton

I got this game to kill a couple of hours and the the roadmap say difficuilty 4/10... I don't know how it can possibly be only a 4.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but I can't do the 6th level even on easy. Up to this mission I hadn't even died and then all of a sudden it's controller smashingly impossible - I didn't even get this mad on black ops veteran. Seriously I've been trying this level for about 2 hours!

Any help is welcome

Thanks guys

I got this game to kill a couple of hours and the the roadmap say difficuilty 4/10... I don't know how it can possibly be only a 4.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but I can't do the 6th level even on easy. Up to this mission I hadn't even died and then all of a sudden it's controller smashingly impossible - I didn't even get this mad on black ops veteran. Seriously I've been trying this level for about 2 hours!

Any help is welcome

Thanks guys

AT LAST!! someone (and this is the someone who has beaten veteran on black ops!!) who agrees with me that this game is NOT that easy!! , even on easy! Yes it could be true that some very few exceptional gamers can do this game really easy, BUT for the majority of us, can be very difficult!! For those people who say "oohh soo daaammnn easy" those could be liars who just like to flame/troll/vent the anger of other posters!

and for the help, I haven't played the game again since i got the 1000G on formidable/normal (stackable achievements = 130G), si i really forget everything about it, but if it's any help, please read on my thread and one of the answers when i was trying to help someone else there.

I forget everything about that game now, but I can still remember it's really bloody hard! even for "normal" one hit kills and thousands of dyings/repeats! >_<

Good Luck!:woop:

I started/finished my Easy playthrough last night in about 3 1/2 hours. The only level I had a problem on was the last level, Ultimo. Granted, there are some easier levels than others, but levels 1-7 aren't really that hard. I'm on level 4 now on Formidable. I'm using War Machine with 2 miniguns Mark IIID with armor-piercing bullets and the Ultimate Module to increase my damage (the only thing I couldn't "Invent" was the Protean module, since it costs 15mil and I only have 5mil. I upgraded/invented everything else for that one achievement [modules, ammo and weapons]). I'm going through it pretty fast. Crimson Dynamo went down in like 7 seconds!

I'm not looking forward to Ultimo on Formidable.

I'm missing two in-level achievements: the one on level 2 where 10 or more SHIELD troops have to survive (to what point in the level, I have no idea) and don't take any damage by Ultimo. I'll play those two again on Easy with my powerful loadouts and see if I get them. Then comes the grinding of kills achievements...

• 6 months later...

Sorry but I´ve even beaten the Level on Formidable without much damage getting the extra-achivement.Just damage the things on the back,grab them with B.

Then flee with Ironman while shooting,kill the drones while they shoot.

Do that again,done.

Sorry but I´ve even beaten the Level on Formidable without much damage getting the extra-achivement.Just damage the things on the back,grab them with B.

Then flee with Ironman while shooting,kill the drones while they shoot.

Do that again,done.

This thread was posted last year...