Some helpful tips to get all the upgrades (66,000 points)

Its Fooga

Well after a week of procrastination...I finally got it. I didn't even realize that doing the same trick halves your score. So for anyone attempting this achievement, DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT CONSTANTLY. Hell, you can even Jump-Slide-Jump etc. over and over again, and it won't half your score, as long as you don't do the same trick twice in a row.

Another thing that helps is acrobatic sword kills. For instance if you have a x5 multiplier, a rising slash kill is 100 points. The same goes for running up a wall and jumping off of it and killing everyone, it doubles the points. And one more thing, BREAK ALL THE CRATES/VASES. I found about two 250 point pick-ups and a 1000 one that I missed last time, a big help considering I was only 2000 points away in my last playthrough. Hope this helps, good luck!

P.S. I did this in Golden Bullets mode if anyone is wondering.

Easiest way to get points is to wall run, jump and immediately go into a slide. You get even more points if shooting over your shoulder whilst in the slide. You can spam this move over and over with no point decrease.

Don't destroy the spawn doors in Arena fights, and you will get this easily - usually by around level 9 or 10. You only need to upgrade the health and pistol fire rate in Golden bullets mode anyway.

• 4 months later...

To answer my own question: Very Feasible! I got the last batch of point I needed in the final arena, and by the end of the game had around 3,000 excess points. The key really is that rebound into chain low rider with Max Overdrive. At 175 per headshot, the points just roll in.

Now on to Points Count Mode! My final conquest...